[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Inter [26th November, 2023 20:45 CET] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
serie a made in italy:

and it was the only chance inda had in the 1st half. they didn't even check it. i didn't bother watching the 2nd half. fuck this league.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's so sad that I am satisfied after this performance and result. That's where we are at this moment.

We had some terrible individual performances tonight, though. McKennie's passing is unseen at top level. In a negative way, of course. Nicolussi should not be allowed near the stadium, even less to play on it. Perhaps if we face some serie C team in Coppa Italia and he plays for them. Rugani and especially Gatti showed their individual "quality" on Inter's goal. They're benefiting from Allegri's jihadball and it made them look better than they are. Kostic is simply wasted as a fullback. I didn't like Cambiaso tonight.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Okay we haven't all the players on disposal but we were satisfied with a draw .As clear as a dawn.We lack at many positions.Cuadrado at this age will make us a lot of trouble if he was a starter.Cambiasso is a ...meh,Rugani is a ...meh,Gatti...nearly...... Midfield with Caviglia ....ghost.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It's so sad that I am satisfied after this performance and result. That's where we are at this moment.

We had some terrible individual performances tonight, though. McKennie's passing is unseen at top level. In a negative way, of course. Nicolussi should not be allowed near the stadium, even less to play on it. Perhaps if we face some serie C team in Coppa Italia and he plays for them. Rugani and especially Gatti showed their individual "quality" on Inter's goal. They're benefiting from Allegri's jihadball and it made them look better than they are. Kostic is simply wasted as a fullback. I didn't like Cambiaso tonight.
Thats the level of our squad no right back no replacement for locatelli rabiot.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Again,from word to word.
This is the most realistic view of this game.
Especially about Nicolussi and Rugani and Gati!
Period!
The question is ,could Alegri can do something more with this mediocre players I am asking myself?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to look as a some merda fan ,but fucking rat Gravina make us a problem last year.We are out of fuel(money) to buy player without CL.It's not Alegri's fault.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I guess the main positive to take from this is that we didn’t lose it after their quick equalizer, it was a tense game, there were a couple of abysmal individual performances too along with large chunks of a poorly executed game plan that could have perhaps cost us even more but fortunately didn’t due to Inda themselves being rather wasteful… nonetheless as things stand we remain close and still very much part of the title race which could be argued is what matters most under the current circumstances.

Also, not that it hasn’t already been said several times, but this team desperately needs proper reinforcements to expect anything better than what we’ve witnessed so far.

Jul 13, 2010
we are a team that hasn't strengthened last summer, we try to cut losses. In other words, get the maximum result with minimum energy. So I think we are doing great currently.

I agree there are no excuses to win only 1-0 against low-tier teams, but 1-1 against merda is really alright.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Never hit the fast forward 15 sec button so much in my life and for the two top teams in this shit pot league playing like complete pussies.

Chiesa collected one fucking ball with speed and made a goal. What a joke

We are 9 points clear of 5th and play like this when chasing the scudetto. Do we not want to win it? We are at home. Chase a fucking win. We are not comfortable with 9 points on 5th?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our midfield is utter trash.

It's impossible to control a game, to pressure more effectively or to consistently create chances with the players we have.
Or the pussy Pezevenki pseudo coach we possess.

1 shot on target over 90+ minutes @ home? 35% possession? :rofl: :howler: :b81: Surely, we can and should be able to do better, but the parasite parading as a coach polluting our bench has transformed from a once proud and ambitious coach to an avaricious delusional prick just happy to collect his millions.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Disgusting ref, inconsistent and biased. Inters goal would never have stood at Juve scored that goal in the same manner.

- - - Updated - - -

How was Nicolussi performance?
Definitely looked like someone who hadn't played all season

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously can someone please seriously break barella's legs once and for all. Seriously the most disgusting player with martinez a close 2nd

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)