[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Genoa [October 20th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Don’t think dybala, Matuidi, Benatia, and Bentancur will start, they were all on international duty today and there’s a CL game on Tuesday. I also think de Sciglio gets a start and Cancelo gets saved for Man U.

Perin

De Sciglio Bonucci Barzagli Sandro

Bernardeschi Pjanic Can Costa

Mandzukic Ronaldo
Mehdi wasn't on international duty.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I read somewhere that Ronaldo, Mandzu and Costa will start.
As for the rest, I'm thinking the 3 in midfield will probably be Pjanic, Matuidi and Can. The defense is anyone's guess. Rugani and De Sciglio could get a start along with Perin.

- - - Updated - - -

It feels like this break has gone of forever!
For me the break will only end on the 23rd. Haven't been this eager for a game in ages.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I read somewhere that Ronaldo, Mandzu and Costa will start.
As for the rest, I'm thinking the 3 in midfield will probably be Pjanic, Matuidi and Can. The defense is anyone's guess. Rugani and De Sciglio could get a start along with Perin.
Yeah that attack and midfield I think are pretty much given (if DC is fully fit) considering who stayed in Turin and who traveled to South America.

Cancelo and Benatia will likely start in defense. The other CB position and LB are the only ?s.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Looks like Spinazzola will be called up. If it were up to me I’d just start both MDS and Spinazzola. Save Cancelo and Sandro for Man U. One of them can come on for Leo in the second half.

Also would it kill Max to get Kean in there? It’s not a big deal, but that kid can play, hes good enough to start against a Genoa.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Looks like Spinazzola will be called up. If it were up to me I’d just start both MDS and Spinazzola. Save Cancelo and Sandro for Man U. One of them can come on for Leo in the second half.

Also would it kill Max to get Kean in there? It’s not a big deal, but that kid can play, hes good enough to start against a Genoa.
Spina hasn't played like forever! Allegri will probably give him some minutes, knowing Allegri Spina won't start!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)