[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Genoa [October 20th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:lol:

Get the fuck out of here with this Piatek fear. Just some Polish kid on a hot run of form but overall Genoa are garbage, they've conceded 14 goals so far in 7 games and all against (even by Serie A standards) mediocre opposition.

They are going to get stomped at Juve Stadium. Unless Piatek is the second coming of Maradona and scores four Genoa aren't getting any points out of this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
exactly. ballardini never deserved the sack based on the team's results. either preziosi had some non-sporting reasons, or he's still just a bum specialized in human trafficking.
after Genoa were fighting for survival for the past 3 seasons Preziosi just can't keep it together once Genoa seem like they could land in the upper half of the table for once. I read his interview and he didn't provide a single decent argument on why he did it, apparently all it took was a bad game against Parma
https://www.football-italia.net/129...net/129116/preziosi-ballardini-terrible-coach

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
WWE

- - - Updated - - -

It is far more healthy to win.. both for the club and us..

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Get the fuck out of here with this Piatek fear. Just some Polish kid on a hot run of form but overall Genoa are garbage, they've conceded 14 goals so far in 7 games and all against (even by Serie A standards) mediocre opposition.

They are going to get stomped at Juve Stadium. Unless Piatek is the second coming of Maradona and scores four Genoa aren't getting any points out of this.
I think he is just trying not to "jinx" it
Since I dont believe in unproven things I`ll say I think we will win it by at least 2 goal margin 4-1 will be the score IMO - Piatek will score the goal for Genoa but they will still get battered victimized...
P.S if by some luck (or bad luck for us) Genoa snatch a draw or even win it will be because we didnt do enough and not because some random fan expected us to win...

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah let's not waste energy arguing this. This Genoa is bad, took back a coach they already fired and just lost 3-1 at home against frigging Parma.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah let's not waste energy arguing this. This Genoa is bad, took back a coach they already fired and just lost 3-1 at home against frigging Parma.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
They’ve actually had a decent start to the season considering how shit they are. But with a clueless moron like Preziosi as an owner, they’ll always be a crisis ridden club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)