[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (50 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 4, 2004
No one said he's a Diego going forward but Sissoko playing deeper up the pitch will allow us better ball recovery. Him and Melo next to each other reminds me of the one-dimensional Capello or Ranieri midfield.
Okay.. Compering a 4-4-2 with a Melo-Sissoko is so far away a 4-2-3-1 Melo-Sissoko :sergio: !

And we dont have to be way back the pitch, Sissoko can still move around the middle to win balls, while Melo can stay closer to the defence, when needed.

Anyway, this i how i see it.. I really think a 4-2-3-1 is great for the players we have at the moment.. With some out injured..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Being a liability for 4-5 consecutive games doesn't exactly warrant a starting sport, wouldn't you agree.
Sure it doesn't warrant a starting place especially with Trez and IQ the other forwards in the team. My point is we should not write off Amauri, we call him the beast or raging bull for good reasons. I'm sure he will find his footing somewhere somehow.:xfinger:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No one said he's a Diego going forward but Sissoko playing deeper up the pitch will allow us better ball recovery. Him and Melo next to each other reminds me of the one-dimensional Capello or Ranieri midfield.
Its not like Momo is a Diego going forward!.. So him playing along side Melo behind our 4 offensive players would IMO be good for the team!
How many Diego's is a Del Piero going forward?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Okay.. Compering a 4-4-2 with a Melo-Sissoko is so far away a 4-2-3-1 Melo-Sissoko :sergio: !

And we dont have to be way back the pitch, Sissoko can still move around the middle to win balls, while Melo can stay closer to the defence, when needed.

Anyway, this i how i see it.. I really think a 4-2-3-1 is great for the players we have at the moment.. With some out injured..
You seem to forget the amount of space those three attacking players occupy. But I won't continue with this anymore, this is how I see it.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
The christmas tree is with Marchisio instead of Camo.
But thats not possible now so I want to see 4-2-3-1
Buffon
Zebina Canna Chiellini Grosso
Melo Sissoko
Camo Diego Gio
Trez​

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Sab's formation is what I would like to see at this point, sadly though, I don't see it happening any time soon.

21 players called up:

1 Buffon
2 Caceres
3 Chiellini
4 Felipe Melo
5 Cannavaro
6 Grosso
9 Iaquinta
11 Amauri
12 Chimenti
13 Manninger
15 Zebina
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Poulsen
19 Molinaro
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
22 Sissoko
28 Diego
29 De Ceglie
33 Legrottaglie

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Yo guys...what do u think of that young player Marrone he seems to have potential if Ciro would only play for more than 15 minutes.He slides and moves betten than both Poulsen and Tiago and he showed it during the Peace cup.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Marrone looks very talented and he shares my mother's maiden name. I would start him over Poulsen but not Tiago, hopefully he will get a chance to start in the Coppa

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The christmas tree is with Marchisio instead of Camo.
But thats not possible now so I want to see 4-2-3-1
Buffon
Zebina Canna Chiellini Grosso
Melo Sissoko
Camo Diego Gio
Trez​
This looks the best option but will Ferrara switch his formation? I have a feeling we will see the 4-3-1-2 again...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)