[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (43 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Does this mean that we will play Marrone-Poulsen-Camorsnesi?

Hmmm...I can smell a change of formation, but there is no 2nd DM to play 4-2-3-1 :sergio:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juve think about Zuniga swap
Tuesday 13 October, 2009
Juventus are reportedly interested in signing Juan Zuniga from Napoli, so much so they are ready to offer Cristian Molinaro in exchange.

Zuniga only joined Napoli in the summer from Siena, but with Roberto Donadoni gone, he could find space hard to come by at San Paolo.

The man who signed him, Pierpaolo Marino, has also been sacked, adding a degree of uncertainty to all those players who arrived at Napoli in the offseason, apart from Fabio Quagliarella of course.

Juventus Coach Ciro Ferrara is a big fan of Zuniga, as he can operate both as a left-back and on the left wing with considerable ease.

According to Tuttosport, a proposal to exchange Zuniga and Molinaro albeit on loan was already made this summer, but nothing came of it.

Napoli have long been admirers of Molinaro and the fact he is a native of Campania fits their brief of signing local players.

:tup: Wow, I guess you can see how losing Marino is going to affect Napoli's transfer campaigns

Mar 24, 2006
I think Melo's injury is just a proper pre-match talking , we are trying to divert violas prick attention .
anyway i don't care with the score but we MUST win this game for God sake .

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
  • Ending Marchionnis career
  • Winning
  • Injury other Viola Players
  • Injuring Zanetti

Once you have one you go for the rest
Zanneti, please, it is not his fault secoo sold him.
Marchioni wasn't good for us but I don't see reason to hate him. I'm just happy he is not playing for us, same as I would be happy to see, Poulsen, Canna and Moli leave!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)