[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (1 Viewer)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Can someone give an update on our injured players?
I know that Del Piero and Marchisio won't play, but I don't know what's the problem with the others who'll miss the match.

Oh, and were there any prognoses about Marchisio's injury? How long will he be out?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marchisio 1 month, Del Piero still out for nearly a month, those two are the "major" injury absences. Momo and Canna are back so to speak, as in they arent classified injured anymore, but while Canna may make it, I think Momo has already said to be not probable at all for this game.

Melo is now injured, but what, how long or such is a questionmark before any tests or updates. Tiago and Salihamidzic are both still out for this game, Tiago should have been back by now based on reports, but doesnt seem to be. While Sali is just a mystery.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
fug man...now melo is out too....seriously...our medical team is dirty shit! i thing they may be bribed into giving false statements about players injuries! seriously,WHAT THE FUCK MAN! i suspect our medical team and physios are "very good friends" with inter milan board.

We bought 3 key players, cana, diego and melo. And in all the games that all three of them playe together, we did pretty amazing. Therefore, the medical team decided to fuck them up and make them unable to play together!...i am starting to feel suspicious about the canna's wasp sting incident. PERHAPS the medical team wanna get him banned from football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)