[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (14 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I won't say a lot but i think it's time to play Giovinco with Diego that's it.
:agree:

the international break could be great for us if ferrara managed to use those two guys in the same formation. Before the palermo game i rememeber saying that we needed a player similar to del piero in this team. Del piero is unfit and it will take a while for him to come back so the next best option is to play both Gio and Diego in the same formation.

Ferrara tried almost everything this season "except" playing Diego and Gio in the same formation. Last season whenever Gio played along side Del piero we saw great things from those two players and whole team clicked.

Diego will struggle IMO (same with Gio) if he played as a sole playmaker in serie A. In many ways Diego is different than Zidane. Diego takes he's decisions way too fast and tends to be better the closer he is to the box. IMO he's more of a SS than a pure playmaker.

Thats said, both Diego and Gio would work wonders if they played together. That will take the pressure off both of them and yet gives us more options in the last third of the ground. But taking that decision won't be be easy cause that means two of (amauri, trezeguet and Iaquinta) will be benched and just of them will play.

Its a tough decision but Ferrara have to try it even for a once......

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

the international break could be great for us if ferrara managed to use those two guys in the same formation. Before the palermo game i rememeber saying that we needed a player similar to del piero in this team. Del piero is unfit and it will take a while for him to come back so the next best option is to play both Gio and Diego in the same formation.

Its a tough decision but Ferrara have to try it even for a once......

Diego
.............Gio
.....Trez
Exactly...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Maybe a win for the italy would do us good as you say. But what frustrates me is that we rest just so that they would fly out to play for italy(Marchisio). Why can't our board/manager play them in Juve and ask for them to be not called up. As far as I can see Juve and Lippi have good relations, why don't they do that.

Because now we just rester Marchisio for them. I don't bet, but I think I wouln't loose on betting that Cannavaro will play for them, no matter that he just got back from injury, like Lippi played Camo earlier.

I thikn this Juve-Azzurri partnership should go both ways, now it seems that Azzurri have the higher ground...

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
it's time to play football.. Giovinco and Diego is the best thing we can do, this will add a great confidence to Giovinco and i expect him outshines Diego too. the kid doesn't lack quality at all to be a world class player it's just his confidence it's too low now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
delpiero06 said:
Ok, so why do you give a damn about what team other people support? Btw correcting grammar on my posts doesn't make you look smart, it just makes you look like a smug prick
That's fine, I don't mind that. Much rather look like a prick than a retard.

You're an Azzurri fanboy yourself, so you wouldn't understand. If you're outraged, too bad. Italiens at Olive Gardens slurping down their sausage spaghetti are not Azzurri supporters in my honest opinion.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Gianluigi

Martin - Fabio - Giorgio - Paolo

Claudio - Mohamed - Felipe

Diego - Sebastian

David

Let us forget about the horrible display against Palermo and roar like hungry lions against this shitty team.​

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I know :shifty: Let him rest one game. I think Paolo can do better when 100% fit.
I don't think Paolo can do better, but I guess you don't have a bad point saying you want to rest him after travelling and playing with the NT.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's fine, I don't mind that. Much rather look like a prick than a retard.

You're an Azzurri fanboy yourself, so you wouldn't understand. If you're outraged, too bad. Italiens at Olive Gardens slurping down their sausage spaghetti are not Azzurri supporters in my honest opinion.
I'm not outraged just curios, and btw I have never been to an Olive Garden (personally I prefer Mexican restaurants but I guess you have a problem with that too since I'm not a beaner). What don't I understand? Explain to me what is so wrong with me liking the Azzurri and how it makes me a "fanboy" especially considering how you know jackshit about me outside what I post on this forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)