[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (63 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We are not going to win the Scudetto. 12 Fucking draws!!! I think we have a lock on 2'nd place though, simply because the competition suck, we've built enough of a healthy lead, other teams are inconsistent and have other commitments besides Serie A, and we have a potential world class coach.
I wouldn't say we have any lock on the 2nd place.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Drame they guy who should have red, scored the goal for Chievo. Muntari the second best in Milan's game shouldn't be playing. Serie A :touched: Funny, I used to be a Serie A fan. But this is too much.

Chelsea and Marseille can still make it. I hope for Barca or Real Madrid against Milan next round in CHL. :tup:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
horrible display for vucinic, a player who should dribble 2 players and score. he's the most tehnique player we got and he did shit. hope i'll never see his face in the starting line up as long as we have a del piero who's motivated and ready.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Drame they guy who should have red, scored the goal for Chievo. Muntari the second best in Milan's game shouldn't be playing. Serie A :touched: Funny, I used to be a Serie A fan. But this is too much.

Chelsea and Marseille can still make it. I hope for Barca or Real Madrid against Milan next round in CHL. :tup:
come on, mate, enough with the excuses already - let's not forget the offside goal for Juve yesterday ... that should make up for more than a level playing field. ;)

wouldn't mind one bit Barca or Real in the CL but before that Milan has to make it thru this round, which is far from over yet.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
He's trying yes,but not good enough!!
20 games this season,17 he started:
3 goals,3 assists.
Frustrating,those bad choices,bad passes,almost every shot off target,missed chances one after another...
unacceptable.
He should see the bench for a while,with Dp or Quag partner Matri upfront.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Just watched the extended highlights. If we won't be clinical upfront, we'll never win shit. I thought this match reflected our whole season; we drew while we played above average overall with some great moments, but pretty much wasteful upfront and with Bonucci showing his horridness.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
blʘndu;3548669 said:
it's over imo..too strong lead that one
If Milan had a full squad, would agree but they may well have a hard time finding 3 healthy mids for the game in London, considering Muntari cannot play in the CL. The attack is also pretty limited with only Ibra, Binho and SES available.

Vikinga

Feb 19, 2012
Lol ok, so I won't lurk after all then. I am not saying that Milan took as much damage as Juve, at all. We lost the opportunity to replace Sheva with someone good, but that's about it in terms of real damage. What really hurt was that we, like you, were labelled as cheaters. That, and the fact that we had to go through trials and shit while Inter were building a squad that would dominate the Serie A for years. But we didn't suffer the way Juventus did, that goes without saying. You lost absolutely everything. All I'm saying is that it's not our fault that it happened :)
Standard Milan-fan approach. Trying to form a sort of union against Inter over Calciopoli. "We were as punished as you!"
Lol, you're pathetic. Are you coming to a Juve board, trying to convince Juve fans that you weren't involved in our downfall? You are beyond stupid if you think that Moratti could've pulled out something like this alone. It was the media who took the case totally out of proportion and it's Berlusconi not Moratti who own 90% of that media. Also the new calls are indicating that you were as much into it as Inter, so you really have nothing to hang on to. You got a -8 pts deduction and a little fine, you could've signed Zlatan but he choose Inter as he supposedly wanted a real challenge. You suffered NOTHING, a parking ticket for a murder. It is Berlusconi/Galliani's fault that you didn't win more after Calciopoli, not Moratti.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
getting the silver star and finishing on the 2nd place was only a dream in the last summer. this can happen and i would be more than satisfied with this accomplishment. but seeing milan this strong, and us so weak will make our game so hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)