[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Buffon (c)

Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini

Lichsteiner - Marchisio - Pirlo - Giaccherini - De Ceglie

Matri - Vucinic

it will be this team.

With 3 CB against Chievo at home :sergio:.

But I agrree with you, that is the probable formation.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Can't we play Giaccherini as our winger in 4-3-3?
We can on the left side. Except Krasic and Pepe, all the others are wasted on the right side. At least Giaccherini and Estigarribia are. I'm not sure about Elia.

Which one of our wingers is left footed?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We can on the left side. Except Krasic and Pepe, all the others are wasted on the right side. At least Giaccherini and Estigarribia are. I'm not sure about Elia.

Which one of our wingers is left footed?
IIRC Vucinic did play on the right side at Roma and he was not that bad. It's Chievo, I'd rather use that than 3-5-2.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
IIRC Vucinic did play on the right side at Roma and he was not that bad. It's Chievo, I'd rather use that than 3-5-2.
Maybe he wasn't bad but he will be bad if we play him on the right side :D

That position doesn't suit him at all. He can play on the wing exactly because he can cut in centrally and make a pass/shoot. On the right he can't do none of that. He'll have to make a dribble and cross. Completely wasted spot if we play Mirko on the right.
To a certain extent, the same would go for Elia and Giaccherini, although those two should do a much better job than Mirko on the right side.
Esti on the right will be hilarious.

So, Krasic and Pepe. Only those two could work on the right side in a 4-3-3. Krasic won't be used, Pepsi is suspended, so it defo won't be a 4-3-3 against Chievo, and if it is it's gonna be a bad one.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Buffon

Caceres - Barzagli - Chiellini

Lichtsteiner - Marchisio - Pirlo - Giaccherini - De Ceglie

Matri - Vucinic​

Wouldn't surprise me.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I'd rather play Marrone in Marchisio's role, while Marchisio takes a defensive role (guy's very disciplined defensively) and play Giac instead of Pepe in a 4-3-3 than see that horrible 3-5-2 again.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You still insist on Quag in 4-3-3, on the right side.

Please tell me what do you see him offering from there?
Licht will be left alone on the right side most of the time and it won't be too different from the 3-5-2. Quag can't cut in and shoot with his left foot. He can't dribble or/and cross. He will spend more time in the box and we'll again lack width.
He would make more sense on the left side of a 4-3-3 but where do you see the logic for Quag to play on the right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)