[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Cagliari (15-Jan-2012) (63 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Ballardini fears Juve Stadium - FI

Davide Ballardini tells Cagliari they don’t just have to battle Juventus this afternoon, but also the fiery atmosphere in Turin.

“We will need a fantastic performance in terms of focus, concentration and intensity,” said the Coach.

“It also requires a high level of quality, so basically an almost perfect match, but we are in good shape and will try to do what we know that we can.”

The Sardinians are fresh from a storming 3-0 victory over Genoa, though they take on a still unbeaten Juve.

“The Bianconeri have great potential and are going through an amazing period of form. Not playing in Europe is an advantage, plus on home turf they have the extra weapon of the crowd in the Juventus Stadium.

“In all honesty, I cannot see any weak points in the team. Without doubt if I could take away one element, it would be their stadium. The fans are their 12th man.”

Exactly what we need to be hearing, small clubs fearing us once more.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Marchisio on fb:

Siamo in partenza dall'hotel per lo stadio,ci aspetta una partita difficile,da non sottovalutare!
Sono vicino alle vittime ed ai sopravvissuti alla tragedia del Concordia...leggere i commenti di chi è riuscito a salvarsi e le immagini viste ti rendono incredulo a quanto sia potuto accadere!
We are departing from the hotel to the stadium, we expect a tough match, should not be underestimated!
Are close to the victims and survivors of the tragedy of Concordia ... read the comments of those who managed to escape and the images viewed incredulously as you make it happen!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)