[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna Sept. 27th 2009 (4 Viewers)

Juve - Bologna [Matchday 6] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Carceres

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Ferrara

• Cannavaro

• Pazzini

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Tactics: opposition flood midfield with bodies, cause limited space to Juventus. Juventus having little outlets on the wings pass it backwards and the defenders or Gigi belt the ball forward, over the midfield in hope to create an attack.
So you want to secede control of the midfield over to Bologna and use the long ball approach?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
Giving a rest to some players from time to time might be very important in long run. Last year we couldn't even run at the end of the season, which resulted with 7 or 8 draws in a row.
Yes, last year the main problem were injuries. Due to these injuries some of our players were forced to play non-stop Wednesday-Sunday and it was no surprise that they had little energy come the end of the season.

You're right. It's only the beginning so the players still have all the energy needed to play twice a week. But if they don't spare any energy for the later part of the season, and if injuries hit us again, then we'll lose the scudetto.
Remember season 2005/06 when Capello kept playing with 13-14 players the entire season? In the last 2-3 months we almost lost everything. We couldn't run against Arsenal, we lost a 12pts lead against Milan and we'd have lost the scudetto if there were 2-3 more rounds.

Sure, we shouldn't change everything, but we should make sure that no player will be dead tired come the end of the season.
1-2 changes, especially since we're playing an outsider, before such an important match in Munich, won't hurt.
Which two.

I'll guess you'll say Melo and Iq.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Which two.

I'll guess you'll say Melo and Iq.
Melo missed the Livorno match and he won't play for Brazil in the qualifiers due to suspension (that's gonna be 10 days without football in October).
I'd rest some of the Italians for this match. One or two of Grosso, Camoranesi, Marchisio and Iaquinta. Camoranesi is my main candidate, especially since Diego is back now.
If Camoranesi is rested then Marchisio should play. He's much younger and when Sissoko will be back Ciro can do the rotating in midfield.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Don't rest anyone. Play with the best team possible and please try not to lose more points to Inter. I can't stand them winning a forth consecutive Scudetto.

Gotte

Mar 21, 2009
I really want to see Marrone in this one. There is a also lot of player I want to rest, but some of them must play.

Buffon
Caceres - Legrottaglie - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Marrone - Melo/Poulsen - Marchisio
Diego
Trezeguet - Amauri*

* If Del Piero is fit to play this game, I think he should.

As well Melo should rest to Bayern but Poulsen is a terrible player. I belive it will be enough with Diego as the only creative player (ohh, Marchisio). Camoranesi is maybe the one who needs the rest most of all. Marchisio have played very much in the recent time but we can't rest the entire squad. Perhaps he could be substituted early if we got a comfortable lead. I cannot stand Grygera anymore. Caceres is far from a optimal choice but he's still better than Grygera.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
rest IQ, marchisio, grosso
buffon

zebina chiellini legro molinaro

melo
camo de ceglie

giovinco

amauri trezeguet​

diego, and delpiero could enter in the second half

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I really want to see Marrone in this one. There is a also lot of player I want to rest, but some of them must play.

Buffon
Caceres - Legrottaglie - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Marrone - Melo/Poulsen - Marchisio
Diego
Trezeguet - Amauri*

* If Del Piero is fit to play this game, I think he should.

As well Melo should rest to Bayern but Poulsen is a terrible player. I belive it will be enough with Diego as the only creative player (ohh, Marchisio). Camoranesi is maybe the one who needs the rest most of all. Marchisio have played very much in the recent time but we can't rest the entire squad. Perhaps he could be substituted early if we got a comfortable lead. I cannot stand Grygera anymore. Caceres is far from a optimal choice but he's still better than Grygera.
Buffon
Caceres Legrottaglie Chiellini Grosso
Marrone Melo De Cegli
Giovinco
Trezeguet Amauri/Iaquinta​

I wouldn't risk either Diego or Del Piero to start this game if fit. They can go in for the last 15 or 20 min but not more, especially for Del Piero.
As for Marchisio, the guy deserves a rest. let him rest on Sunday so he'll be fully charged on Wednesday ;)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
i think that caceres should definitely start. he hasn't played in any easy game till now. both of the games were too difficult and he hadn't the opportunity to go forward and create. we have seen that the kid can do some nice forward runs and he can use both his feet to cross the ball. we should give him an easy game, and see if he can be good with space in front of him.

about strikers, i think we should go with amauri and trez. iq is the guy that will definitely start with bayern. so we should give amauri and treza the chance to prove who will be the other one.

as for diego, he should play for some minutes if we want him to be ready for the game against bayern...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No way! For real?

Camo: does he need a rest or a rocket up the backside.

Grosso, well I think Moli should be played anyway, as against Munich Juve will need a strong tackler.
With Grosso, DC, and Ariaudo I don't think Moli should play ever again for Juve

Alex is back thereofre Alex and Amauri
Is Alex fit to start tho? It would be fantastic to see him and Amauri play up front

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)