[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna Sept. 27th 2009 (3 Viewers)

Juve - Bologna [Matchday 6] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Carceres

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Ferrara

• Cannavaro

• Pazzini

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Diego HAS to play, he needs to have a game in his boots before the Bayern game.

Let Marchisio play too, he's flying high at the moment. Let's not rotate too much yet. Can't risk any points here.

I'd like to see something like this..

Buffon
Zebina Legrottaglie Chiellini De Ceglie
Salihamidzic Melo Marchisio
Diego Giovinco
Trezeguet
30 minutes in the second half is enough for Diego to come back to the game. I agree with Marchisio, his age allows him to play two games in the season, he's on fire and he has to continue on that exact same path.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Calcio

Aug 21, 2009
....................buffon..........
Zebina......Legro....Chiellini....De Ceglie
....................F. Melo.....
...........Marrone...........Camoranesi
...........................diego.....
..................Amauri...........Giovinco

Iaquinta and trez shuld be rested so why not use Gio as a striker

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
....................buffon..........
Zebina......Legro....Chiellini....De Ceglie
....................F. Melo.....
...........Marrone...........Camoranesi
...........................diego.....
..................Amauri...........Giovinco

Iaquinta and trez shuld be rested so why not use Gio as a striker
???!!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Diego HAS to play, he needs to have a game in his boots before the Bayern game.

Let Marchisio play too, he's flying high at the moment. Let's not rotate too much yet. Can't risk any points here.

I'd like to see something like this..

Buffon
Zebina Legrottaglie Chiellini De Ceglie
Salihamidzic Melo Marchisio
Diego Giovinco
Trezeguet
Salihamidzic over Tiago? Come on now.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Expecting something like this...

Buffon
Caceres - Legro - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Marrone - Melo - Marchisio
Diego
Del Piero - Trezeguet

:scarf:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Anyone saw Bologna this year?

I watched them against Milan and i saw the slowest defense in serie A. Some tall, clumsy and slow guys back there.
I don't know if it's the case all the time, but on that match it was annoying to watch Huntelaar and Seedorf running faster than Portanova, Raggi, Lanna and Britos. Especially the CB duo Portanova-Britos was very slow and, as hard as it is to believe, even more clumsy than Giorgio Chiellini.
They're pretty brutal though so we'll have to watch for our legs.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Anyone saw Bologna this year?

I watched them against Milan and i saw the slowest defense in serie A. Some tall, clumsy and slow guys back there.
I don't know if it's the case all the time, but on that match it was annoying to watch Huntelaar and Seedorf running faster than Portanova, Raggi, Lanna and Britos. Especially the CB duo Portanova-Britos was very slow and, as hard as it is to believe, even more clumsy than Giorgio Chiellini.
They're pretty brutal though so we'll have to watch for our legs.
Do you suggest we field Amauri again and suffer maybe he gets on the scoresheet and starts gaining confidence?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Do you suggest we field Amauri again and suffer maybe he gets on the scoresheet and starts gaining confidence?
I don't know :confused:

I saw Bologna only against Milan and as a team they defended very well (while Milan were absolutely clueless). I also see that they conceded only 4 goals so far, with only Juve and Inter being better than them in this aspect.
So we can't talk about bad defending overall, but they have 4 Mellberg's or 4 Kaladze's at the back. Milan had no clue how to come near the goal, but when they did i was shocked how easily the fullbacks and the CBs were outrun and how static they were (just see Seedorfs goal ). They were strong in the air (tall guys, all of them) but like i said, clumsy and slow, which results with a lot of fouls (Britos is a yellow/red card magnet).

I can see their midfield playing much deeper in its own half and protecting the defense in any way possible. But if we can somehow manage to put the ball through their midfield and leave our attackers alone with their defenders, then we'll gain the advantage.

I repeat again, i saw Bologna only once so i might have gotten a wrong impression.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)