[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Bologna [27th August, 2023 18:30 CEST] (5 Viewers)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The rabiot offside?
Nah that's a legit offside according to the rules.
Rabiot blocks the keeper's vision.
Unlucky but a legit call.
which offside rules? the new ones when it's offside only when the whole body of the attacker is closer to the goal? also, skorupski did see the shot, that's how he could react in time and touch the ball. it was just a nice shot

singus

Sep 22, 2020
which offside rules? the new ones when it's offside only when the whole body of the attacker is closer to the goal? also, skorupski did see the shot, that's how he could react in time and touch the ball. it was just a nice shot
:rofl:

Genius explanation. He saw the ball a ms before it went through him and into the goal. Ref should have let it stand as it was so nice.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It's called "play interference".
You can look for it yourself in the referee rulebook.
You mask the keeper in anyway shape or form, while being offside ,it gets called.

Also there isn't a new offside rule .
The one you reference is just a proposition made by Wanger . It hasn't been made a rule by Uefa or FIFA yet.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's called "play interference".
You can look for it yourself in the referee rulebook.
You mask the keeper in anyway shape or form, while being offside ,it gets called.

Also there isn't a new offside rule .
The one you reference is just a proposition made by Wanger . It hasn't been made a rule by Uefa or FIFA yet.
i don't think rabiot interfered at all, skorupski saw the shot, tried to save it, it was just well shot

thanks for the explanation though, much appreciated

also, the new offside rule was about to be trialed in a few countries including italy

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
i don't think rabiot interfered at all, skorupski saw the shot, tried to save it, it was just well shot

also, the new offside rule was about to be trialed in a few countries including italy
I really hope it's a success because the current offside rule is dumb.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Is this officially the rule in Serie A though?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)