[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Bologna [27th August, 2023 18:30 CEST] (6 Viewers)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Not winning the first game of the season at home vs fucking Bologna should tell us that we haven’t improved shitt..
Expectedly. Same coach, same players. We lost the experienced (ex)top quality players like Di Maria and Cuadrado and replaced them with two nobodies.
Imo it's crazy to expect even a same season like last one, even less a better season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
a penalty only goes with a red card if the defender didn't even try to play the ball

it looked like a clear penalty to me too though
would this be the case though? illing took out the player and didn't go anywhere near the ball. am i not understanding the rules?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
a penalty only goes with a red card if the defender didn't even try to play the ball

it looked like a clear penalty to me too though
I'd have been shouting for the penalty there. The thing that went in our favour was that about 5 mins before Bologna fouled Alex Sandro in almost the exact same way on the edge of their box and he didn't call it. Either he just doesn't think that type of challenge is a foul or he wanted to be consistent.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Too little, too late, pretty much a game reminiscent of how the whole of last season went, just that this time around with a squad containing even less proven quality to count on.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Missed the first half.
Should have missed the second half also and by the looks of it I should probably miss the whole season.
@Lion what do your expert brain think?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
would this be the case though? illing took out the player and didn't go anywhere near the ball. am i not understanding the rules?
i think he was watching the ball and was gonna play it

anyway, a lucky episode for us

dusan's first goal was legit though, that was a bullshit offside call

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
i think he was watching the ball and was gonna play it

anyway, a lucky episode for us

dusan's first goal was legit though, that was a bullshit offside call
The rabiot offside?
Nah that's a legit offside according to the rules.
Rabiot blocks the keeper's vision.
Unlucky but a legit call.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
All those seasons when clubs would come to Turin just to find out by how many goals they'll lose, I took them all for granted.

These days playing at home means nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)