[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Atalanta [December 16th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
It was exciting but I wouldn't call it quality at all.
One of the better game I've seen recently, and I even watch EPL now. It's no barn-burner, but for a COVID season, it was a pretty decent game. Apart from the clowning and some stupid mistake first 5-7 minutes from both teams.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The draw doesn't bother me as Atalanta are a quality them. Just frustrated at how some of our better players performed but on the flip side we also had some great performances in De Ligt and McKennie plus a beautiful goal by Chiesa

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really disappointed, we had enough to win the game even though we played badly.

What I'm most disappointing is how badly we are playing. I knew our run of titles would end eventually but we seem to be going out with a whimper and it was entirely avoidable. Unfortunately we have had a string of bad choices off the park.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Pretty much. Nothing else really need to be said.

Talked good game, but his coaching level is rudimentary.
Did you really think it was a bad performance? I thought we were the far superior team and deserved to win.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.Don't know when the management will understand that.Anyway the title is clearly lost.Not because of Milan,merda od Napoli but because of ourselves.We are bad not that others are so good.And we are to lose the title.Why the fuck was Pirlo waiting until 80 minute to put Dybala when he see that Morata was out of his mind and was not present at the field at all.Why he put Rabiot who was awful.McKennie was the only bright spot today.He shoudl play with Bentacur and Ramsey as trequarista.We are so persistive amd stubborn to lose the title with this kind of displays that it hurts.
You guys should fuck off. None of you deserve to be called Juventus fans.Fino alla fine is the club motto and you give up after 12 games. Bitch ass pussies.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Great game my ass. At one point in the 2nd half, we were hanging on for dear life. Football is 90+ minutes, not one half of 45.

Our midfield was garbage throughout, and we kept needlessly giving the ball away in dangerous areas.

Morata was atrocious as was Ronaldo. Not much needs to be said about the midfield - I've been saying the same shit since 2017.

We won't be winning anything anytime soon with this midfield and Pirlo as coach.

I don't really have any expectations for the rest of the season. It's true we don't lose games, but we are dropping points at an alarming rate nonetheless.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Good 1st half. Dropped in 2nd half but that goal from Atalanta could've been avoided.
Hopefully everyone can learn from this, especially Pirlo and Morata.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
The good news is that we only have Milan and Inter left to play from the big teams for the first round of games.
Inter have Roma, Napoli and us to play.
Milan have Atalanta, Lazio and us left to play.
If we beat both Milanese teams we'll still be in a very good position in the scudetto race.
What happens if we have to replay the Napoli game and lose those 3 points we were awarded?

Just say we only draw in the replay or even lose?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Annoyed with this result af.

Honestly, how does the ref can give a yellow for Rabiot's foul on Malinovski and at the same time for De Roon's on Cuadrado? It's a fucking joke, really.

I think I'd have taken off Morata earlier and used Kulu in attack. He looked good there at the beginning of the season, I wonder why this option is off the table now.
Ramsey on the bench fro the whole game is weird decision too.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is the worst midfield since I started following Juve back in the 90s. Easily the worst. If we do not improve it in January, we have nothing to look for in any competition, even Coppa.
Defend Rabiot, McKennie and Benta as much as you want, but the bad results are on them. They suck and they make everyone look bad.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
This is the worst midfield since I started following Juve back in the 90s. Easily the worst. If we do not improve it in January, we have nothing to look for in any competition, even Coppa.
Defend Rabiot, McKennie and Benta as much as you want, but the bad results are on them. They suck and they make everyone look bad.
I guess you missed like 4 years post calciopoli.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Also, you forgot to add 'the most overpaid midfield'. Just consider how much Rabiot/Ramsey/Arthur make and then realize it's low-budget buys like Bentancur and McKennie that carry this formation on their shoulders.

Then, how do you improve it and with whom? This kind of thing couldn't be achieved for years now, so a January window in the middle of pandemic and economic crisis is even worse circumstance to do anything.

We'll be lucky if Khedira finally leaves. Not to mention any purchases.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)