[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Atalanta [December 16th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Could of easily won that, Atalanta's subs changed their game while we're still trying the same shit with players that are out of gas, top 4 is our scudetto this year

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
McKennie, Chiesa, MDL and Woj were up for it, the rest weren't. Simple as that.

We were not necessarily outplayed and Atalanta was happy to see the game out, which is a rare sight for them. The problem is CR7 and Morata each had their worst performance in the same exact match.
Bonucci and Benta also, but rest were meh if not bad. Danilo was okay.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Our forwards let us down today I feel. We had enough chances to score a couple. Morata especially wasteful.
Agreed. I think we did damn well against a solid Atalanta side both defensively and creatively, but both Morata and Ronaldo kept missing absolute sitters served on a plate. Hard to put the blame on anyone else tonight.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Horrible game from so many players. Hate seeing rabiot and bentancour on the field together, they are so slow on the ball, and doing so much stupied in dangerous positions. De ligt, mac, danilo and tec the only positive from this

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We were lucky to get a draw with so many lost balls near our area. At times we look like bunch of children playing, no control. As long as this happens we have no chance of winning a trophy this season.

Jun 16, 2020
I disagree with those who say that we played good. Some players underperforming like Cuadrado, Rabiot and Ronaldo. The Chiesa/Danilo left side isn’t providing a lot to the team when we have the ball either. Pirlo should stop using both at the same time there, we need at least one left footed player to make it work.

We had the chances to finish the game, but we got caught up, lack of concentration and a midfield with Rabiot and Bentancur won’t provide the win.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We missed some big chances, but overall this was a pretty abject performance. Second half was atrocious, we had zero control of the game and we were hanging on at times. Our players looked tired as hell and Pirlo didn’t sub players on quick enough.

Too many 1-1 draws now. They are starting to add up and Milan and Inter have been taking advantage every time we slip up. Not enough urgency from these players tonight, quite a few of them looked like they weren’t up for it all which is disappointing.

Need to win our last two games before the break, no ifs or buts.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I think we actually played well and created some good opportunities but Morata`s finishing was horrible today.
Yeah, our general play really wasn't bad. But at the same time, I saw a shitload of dumb mistakes, sloppy moments, lack of focus etc.

- Morata & Ronaldo were terrible.
- McKennie was our best mid. Hell, at times he was our only mid.
- Dreadful keeping from Woj on their goal.
- You would expect earlier subs considering how the game was evolving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)