[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Torino (Feb. 23rd 2014) (43 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Light

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorete

Results are only viewable after voting.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Very true , when you see a team without hunger for football it-s a bitter taste to be comfortable with, that-s why the first season was magical in Conte-s era

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
The win tonight was so fucking vital, considering roma won. We are going through a bed spell, but the important thing is to get results, which we usually get. Roma are putting real pressure on us and i think that is starting to affecting our play. I just hope roma loose or draw before we do, bc than i think the scudetto race is effectivly over, and roma will loose the sharpness and motivation. Usually over the last 3 years our players have handled big games and pressure better then anyone so that is reassuring.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The win tonight was so $#@!ing vital, considering roma won. We are going through a bed spell, but the important thing is to get results, which we usually get. Roma are putting real pressure on us and i think that is starting to affecting our play. I just hope roma loose or draw before we do, bc than i think the scudetto race is effectivly over, and roma will loose the sharpness and motivation. Usually over the last 3 years our players have handled big games and pressure better then anyone so that is reassuring.
No Roma is not putting us a real pressure.We put a pressure by ourselves.If it wasnt that lucky chance when Roma scored (and Destro too) they will never win yesterday.Bologna got some pretty good chances.

Apr 8, 2013
I was not happy with the team performance, but after seeing some comments here I almost am, because come on, fans can't treat this team in such a way. These guys are giving us great satisfactions, game after game, and it's not enough for you you might already stopping to support'em, I say this by reading some stuff with a bitter behaviour that it's beyond me, for a fan. Maybe someone doesn't realize that we leave on Tuesday/Wednesday for Turkey, for a very difficult knockout match, and return Friday morning in Italy to play 60 hours later with Milan at San Siro. We want to go far in EL, we'll have a lot of fixtures, this league is very difficult, every team has some players that can give problems, unlike Liga or Bundes, Roma is pressing hard with amazing numbers... It's normal, I think, to don't run like obsessed, we do our calculations, we are not headless chickens. But am I the only one smart enough to notice that? I don't think so, maybe someone just wants to hate for no reason cause "we play with 3-5-2, bla bla bla"... Fucking ridiculous. Fucking, fucking ridiculous. Who goes in Champions League to the Bernabeu and in 10 mans still plays a balaced match with same number of shots... Who owns Real in Turin, and so on...

We don't lose on a derby since 1995, we don't concede a single goal since 2003, we score in Serie A since 38 games, we don't lose at home since 14 months, we score at home since 17 months... These are just some of the numbers this team is putting in... And someone complaints... And Conte, and this, and that... After another of the several wins... Today we didn't play well, but seeing someone behave like it's everything to change, everything to throw out... Like if we were in Milan's or Inter's positions... Nah, that's just ridiculous.

Conte had a ferrari in the 11/12 season, all he had to do was service it and maintain it as it was working perfectly fine. Instead he tried to kit it out like a modified honda civic and rework the whole thing. Now he is left with a car that is falling apart and in need of some serious rework.
Oh yeah, 21W, 3D, 1L, record in the history, despite of so many fixtures and Roma pressing with amazing numbers... We need some serious rework, HEEEEEELP!

Conte right now in press concerence: "We play 3 matches with barely 2 days for recover, no training, and people would want this team always at full speed?" :lol:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
tuz is such a magnet for fans with short memory and fans that aren't willing to think two weeks in to the future.
Every year Juve is having this type of drop in form. This time is happening little bit later than previous two years maybe because of world cup. Players would like to be in top form at the end of the season.
This was great performance from point that players r in bad form so Juve was pressings hard from the start when players where rested.
Also great tactics from the point that we are playing every 3-4 days in next 3 weeks. Juve is probably playing vs fiorentina 3 games in 10 days with Genoa in between.
This is tough schedule for any team to go full strength in every game.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I was not happy with the team performance, but after seeing some comments here I almost am, because come on, fans can't treat this team in such a way. These guys are giving us great satisfactions, game after game, and it's not enough for you you might already stopping to support'em, I say this by reading some stuff with a bitter behaviour that it's beyond me, for a fan. Maybe someone doesn't realize that we leave on Tuesday/Wednesday for Turkey, for a very difficult knockout match, and return Friday morning in Italy to play 60 hours later with Milan at San Siro. We want to go far in EL, we'll have a lot of fixtures, this league is very difficult, every team has some players that can give problems, unlike Liga or Bundes, Roma is pressing hard with amazing numbers... It's normal, I think, to don't run like obsessed, we do our calculations, we are not headless chickens. But am I the only one smart enough to notice that? I don't think so, maybe someone just wants to hate for no reason cause "we play with 3-5-2, bla bla bla"... $#@!ing ridiculous. $#@!ing, $#@!ing ridiculous. Who goes in Champions League to the Bernabeu and in 10 mans still plays a balaced match with same number of shots... Who owns Real in Turin, and so on...

We don't lose on a derby since 1995, we don't concede a single goal since 2003, we score in Serie A since 38 games, we don't lose at home since 14 months, we score at home since 17 months... These are just some of the numbers this team is putting in... And someone complaints... And Conte, and this, and that... After another of the several wins... Today we didn't play well, but seeing someone behave like it's everything to change, everything to throw out... Like if we were in Milan's or Inter's positions... Nah, that's just ridiculous.

Oh yeah, 21W, 3D, 1L, record in the history, despite of so many fixtures and Roma pressing with amazing numbers... We need some serious rework, HEEEEEELP!

Conte right now in press concerence: "We play 3 matches with barely 2 days for recover, no training, and people would want this team always at full speed?" :lol:
Bravo!!!! I agree 100%.We support this team not just a people who pays tickets and want more fun for their money.Bravo again.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
All things considered, at least we didn't suck as badly as Barca, Atletico Madrid, BVB, Porto, etc., have this weekend.
And Chelsea win almost before the and at aggregate.So everyone is playing fine just we are playing bad.Bulshit.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
One thing is for certain after three years with same formation everyone knows how to counter it, I expect a change in formation next season to mix it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)