[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Torino (Feb. 23rd 2014) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Light

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorete

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It was a penalty after you see the replay. However, it was very difficult to see in normal play. My first reaction was that it was a clear dive. So it was an honest refereeing error but one that you can't be too harsh on as it was a difficult call.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Glik on Llorente

[video=dailymotion;x1d9bne]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1d9bne_juventus-torino-1-0-rigore-mostrato-in-ritardo-per-sinteticita_sport?start=55[/video]
I was wondering why I couldn't remember the incident given how much people are speaking about it.

Turns out I don't remember because it's just a typical incident in the box that is highly unlikely to result in a penalty and not one I'd ever bother complaining about not getting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Red , the Granata is shouting for a penalty, so this is our evidence that we were not clearly having 12 men in the field, to mistake is human but to beg is shameful

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I was wondering why I couldn't remember the incident given how much people are speaking about it.

Turns out I don't remember because it's just a typical incident in the box that is highly unlikely to result in a penalty and not one I'd ever bother complaining about not getting.
Agreed. If referees were to call for every time that happens we'd have at least 3 PKs per match.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Good to see Conte's continuing willingness to to surrender territory and possession against dangerous counter-attacking teams so that they aren't able to counter-attack. That's not something Conte showned any great willingness to do prior to this season.
I actually don't see it as part of the plan. (against the weaker teams.) This team, is built from the defense up, to play possession football. We are at our most vulnerable when we don't keep the ball. I can't see disorganization as a deliberate tactic. Especially playing with a 3 man defense. The team is more worried about dropping points in search of a historic treble scudetto, and that's what's causing us to play with a bit more fear than we've had in the past, when we were hungry for success and building an identity in the way we play.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I actually don't see it as part of the plan. (against the weaker teams.) This team, is built from the defense up, to play possession football. We are at our most vulnerable when we don't keep the ball. I can't see disorganization as a deliberate tactic. Especially playing with a 3 man defense. The team is more worried about dropping points in search of a historic treble scudetto, and that's what's causing us to play with a bit more fear than we've had in the past, when we were hungry for success and building an identity in the way we play.
How do you infer disorganisation from a willingness to let the opposition have territory and possession?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)