[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Torino (Feb. 23rd 2014) (28 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Light

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorete

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Meh, we put these performances in at this time of year every season, without fail. Hopefully we don't need a defeat to wake us up, I expect much better all round against Milan.

Obviously if we play like that against them we will lose, but I seriously doubt we'll be so passive and start going through the motions. Post-European games for us often peter out into crap.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I haven't missed a single Juventus match in probably 4 seasons or so. When i can't watch it i'd always download/tape it or do whatever i can to watch it later.

I'm honestly starting to lose interest in having that need to watch full matches every time. This team is showing no grinta, the attitude we already won so why give a fuck is really getting to me. The individual erros, the liability in the back 3, key players who aren't even playing their 50%, lucky goals or just lucky wins overall.

In the last 7 matches we have conceded in every one but today and we were lucky the referee didn't call for a PK and Bonucci saved our ass when Caceres brainfarted. There's something very wrong happening behind the scenes, there has to be. Mentally This isn't the same Juventus.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm really not sure what's wrong with us at this point, maybe we're just too predictable now and in order to get the results we have to constantly grind and grind. Our quality is far beyond the other teams in this league, but when teams know exactly what you're going to do, it becomes a struggle.

Every team needs a plan B, we don't have one. I'd say along with Barcelona we're massively dependant on getting results one way, and when that doesn't work we're in trouble.

Nobody from our bench offers us something different, and our only real back-up plan is some strange variant of a 4-3-3 involving a CM playing on the right and a striker on the left.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We were not saving energy.Getting Vidal out when he will be suspended for a Milan game is not a saving energy.Conte get him out because he plays bad 2-3 games in a row.He was angry too.But I understand that no team can play whole season in same manner and the same manner.
At least we were not that bad in defense.
I am pissed of why Asa and Lich were so out of game????

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Meh, we put these performances in at this time of year every season, without fail. Hopefully we don't need a defeat to wake us up, I expect much better all round against Milan.

Obviously if we play like that against them we will lose, but I seriously doubt we'll be so passive and start going through the motions. Post-European games for us often peter out into crap.

Wasn't it January? February is almost over...

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Conte had a ferrari in the 11/12 season, all he had to do was service it and maintain it as it was working perfectly fine. Instead he tried to kit it out like a modified honda civic and rework the whole thing. Now he is left with a car that is falling apart and in need of some serious rework.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
That-s the spirit, a little optimistic about future mixtures, the team is about to wake up in games with higher stakes
Every game has the same amount riding on it imo, they are all league games for 3 points. If the team can't wake up for a derby game whats to say it will wake up for the next game or the next game after that?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Conte had a ferrari in the 11/12 season, all he had to do was service it and maintain it as it was working perfectly fine. Instead he tried to kit it out like a modified honda civic and rework the whole thing. Now he is left with a car that is falling apart and in need of some serious rework.
The car falling appart?First year when we win the scudetto we have not a honda civic but a Dacia.So no car has fallen apart.I am also pissed of with our perfomances but thats football.You cant be 100% at every game.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wasn't it January? February is almost over...
Jan-Feb usually, can't remember exactly every game from this period over the previous two seasons, but into March we basically blitzed everyone two years running. And it became quite evident that the winter break fitness training was playing a part, we suffered to be stronger in the final sprint.

I think this year that motivation is playing some part, as was identified early on with our staff talking up the third scudetto chase, so it'll be interesting to see where we are by the middle of next month.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Jan-Feb usually, can't remember exactly every game from this period over the previous two seasons, but into March we basically blitzed everyone two years running. And it became quite evident that the winter break fitness training was playing a part, we suffered to be stronger in the final sprint.

I think this year that motivation is playing some part, as was identified early on with our staff talking up the third scudetto chase, so it'll be interesting to see where we are by the middle of next month.
It wont be interesting at all if Roma catch us.And you are right about after New year attitude,But we have some very dangereusgames:Milan,Fiorentia,Napoli....etc.
And wait and see how now everyone in Italy will start moaning about that penalty.....

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I haven't missed a single Juventus match in probably 4 seasons or so. When i can't watch it i'd always download/tape it or do whatever i can to watch it later.

I'm honestly starting to lose interest in having that need to watch full matches every time. This team is showing no grinta, the attitude we already won so why give a $#@! is really getting to me. The individual erros, the liability in the back 3, key players who aren't even playing their 50%, lucky goals or just lucky wins overall.

In the last 7 matches we have conceded in every one but today and we were lucky the referee didn't call for a PK and Bonucci saved our ass when Caceres brainfarted. There's something very wrong happening behind the scenes, there has to be. Mentally This isn't the same Juventus.
My thoughts at 90 minute of tonights game were that I stopped enjoying this games, we lead like against Trabzon and yet I am nervuous, furious and dissatisfied, no joy, game plan awful.When comparing to Juve from the first year of Conte even when we draw we played good, lots of shots, and pressing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)