[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Torino (Feb. 23rd 2014) (39 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Light

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorete

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:agree:
I said it earlier this season - we might end up like Chelsea (when they sucked)
This summer mercato is gonna be vital. We are strong, but we badly need new and good players to wake this team up.

Also, despite of us having great results with 3-5-2, I really hope that formation is gonna be our alternative option next year. I do rate it but we're not gonna dominate with it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Immobile wasnt 'crap'.His constant movement caused problems to our defense.Dont know what game you were watching but i definitely liked his overall performance.He was even better than Llorente today.
That doesn't say much. Llorente had one of the worst game since he came here.

His movement didn't cause any trouble whatsoever. Torino did nothing offensively.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Never have I once said that Pogba would be sold in the Winter

Once again, either you can't read or you like making things up when it suits you.

Let's drop 20M on a back up midfielder in the Winter :lol:
I think you are the ones having trouble reading. not once did i mention winter sale of pogba

- - - Updated - - -

Not that i'm not happy with the 3 points here, i am. But when was the last time we had a convincing performance against a decent side?
roma league game

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
How could we use money from 'Pogbas sale' to buy Hernanes in January if we never sold Pogba in January :lol:

Who needs logic when you have Lion :touched:
you are sure pogba will leave in summer. you are very sure he will go for 70m or more.

juventus has money to spend already. not much, but it apparently does, as evidenced by the vuci-guarin deal

all of juventus' signings are done in installments and co-owns. this means that you don't have to pay a large sum, or all of the sum upfront. you a pay a little now, and then the rest with pogba's sale.

I hope this isn't so hard for you to understand.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
ITs nice that people are waking the $#@! up. Seria A is costing us in Europe cause this Juve thinks that because they can win games so easily in Italy they could do it elsewhere in Europe. And when you say that we are the same level as $#@!ing Leverkusen, people get mad. Seria A sucks. Maybe Germany is a one-team show, and Primera is a two-team show, but damn it, the other teams in those leagues play football, play for something, attack, create, they fight. And if you dont agree with this, then im gonna pull out the "fans on the stadium" card on your ass and say that there are more fans when Betis is playing $#@!ing Levante than there are fans watching Inter - Udinese/ Fiorentina - Lazio ect ect.

Shhh. Why are you telling the truths? There are many ignorant fans here who thinks our team are just behind Barca,Real and Bayern in Europe. Who still thinks last season Juve team is the real team and this season is a fluke. The current Serie A is so strong we beat all the other leagues hands down. Let this delusional fan continue being one.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Torino had great organization tonight, it must be said. They were difficult to play against. Thankfully, they are a very poor side technically, and couldn't cause us many problems.

Still, they should've had a penalty, and Gazzetta & Corriere dello Sport are now furiously writing about it. The latter is also writing that Vidal should've been sent off for his handball, but that's nonsense in my opinion.

All in all we were lucky tonight. Tevez was the difference.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
you are sure pogba will leave in summer. you are very sure he will go for 70m or more.

juventus has money to spend already. not much, but it apparently does, as evidenced by the vuci-guarin deal

all of juventus' signings are done in installments and co-owns. this means that you don't have to pay a large sum, or all of the sum upfront. you a pay a little now, and then the rest with pogba's sale.

I hope this isn't so hard for you to understand.
I think Pogba will leave this Summer or next, if he doesn't sign a new contract. Which is completely reasonable. Unlike thinking Beppe will smash his own personal transfer record to buy a 4th-5th choice midfielder :lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Vidal was lucky to stay on the pitch though.There was another occasion where he could've easily gotten another yellow making it a sending off.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We win and get 3 points .Thats all counts.We play bad but this was not the first time.The worst fact is that Vidal is out of form and more important he is suspended for Milan game.
Today Asamoah and Lichteiner sucks,they were unusual quiet.
Vidal plays last few games very bad not a copy of real Padro.Pogba also.
LLorente was bad also.
I just want to think that Caceres had a decent game and he got that awful {trademark error)pass.
I think that Ventura read us very clearly.
At least two persons were immediately on Tevez when he got the ball and they play agressive on Llorente.
Okay I understand that no player can play every game in full potential but I just need usual Vidal.He is nowhere to his standard and will be out of action to MIlan.
We will have a problem in that game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)