[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Torino (Feb. 23rd 2014) (40 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Light

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorete

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Looks like its going to be a 1-1 hard fought draw to me. Torino will be fired up for this one. Juve have been looking a bit tired off late.

Apr 8, 2013
It's Roma - Inter next. They will drop points.

But I'm afraid we'll drop points tomorrow.
Nah, tomorrow we'll do it. I'd be really more worried by the San Siro match. We'll come from Trebisonda on Friday and play immediately on Sunday. If we pass the turn in EL, almost sure, there might be a bit of relax and complacement, even if Conte'll do his best to avoid it. We'll be a bit tired, and we have a lot of key players with a yellow away from suspension (I wouldn't be surprised if either Vidal or Pogba gets a yellow tomorrow, it will be a really fought match). And then, their fans will press the team so much for it, cause they have some kind of inferioriy complex since when in 2011-2012 we came up from nowhere to steal their crown in Serie A, somehow, and made their best players leave. Let's remember that if Milan is in this ridiculous situation, nowadays, it's just thank to us. I think we might lose points in the San Siro. If we win the three matches until the Milan away, it'd be awesome, but we need to be really focused.

- - - Updated - - -

???

Tévez clearly states he has nothing against Immobile. Just Torino fans.
:tup: Yeah, and I wouldn't be surprised of the fact that he underlined that also because aware of the possibilty that Immobile can return here.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Absolutely imperative we don't drop points today. Next week we have a tough away game to Milan. The pressure will be on us, big time, if we drop them today. And I can see this as a hard fought 1-1. Would be great if we can win, coz Roma also have a hard game next, albeit at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)