[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1 - 0 Siena (01/11/09) (6 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Mellberg

• Legrottaglie

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• Zanetti

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
oh... and props to Grygera for saving out arses in the Siena box! He's one of two reasons we came out with 3 points and not 1.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I don't care about the performance, what's done is done.
All that matters is -4, we can focus on a better performance in the next game

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Seeing Zanetti again and how he makes every situation look easy was the highlight for me. Cool and calm player that keeps mistakes out of his game. He should be in the starting eleven soon enough.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
We had two good chances to bury it.. one header by Amauri and then a chance for DP... the last ten minutes or so was heart in the mouth stuff...

Geof

May 14, 2004
So it was minimum service I guess?

Let's not bother, the important thing is to have the three points here with no too much effort. No one remembers this kind of matches anyway, so there's really no need to deliver world class performances here. Let's keep those for the big matches.

We got three points, Inter only one, and Fiorentina none. Good for us!

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Not a great performance but the main thing was that we got the 3 points.
Nedved crucial again by earning the fk that Delpiero scored. Pressure now put on Inter an hopefully they will crumble.
Marchisio impressed today as did Grygera who will miss the Lazio game next weekend.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We got the goal, so we never really needed to open up and attack in the game.

Overall, it was a pretty controlled performance and, with some better decision making, we could have got the second goal and finished the game.

Marchisio was MOM for me, with honourable mentions for Amauri, Grygera and Mellberg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)