[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Roma [October 17th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Biggest takeaway imo is that we would have 100% lost the game at the start of the season, you can see the improvements in our composure and willingness to fight, shaking off this pussy mentality. The attacking smoothness will come, don't forget we are missing dybala and morata, plus Chiesa had a rare shocker.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I missed the game, we had local elections and i work in a tv. How was the game, is it worth it to watch it? How did my boy Berna play? Happy with clean sheet. Next week we must beat Inter.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Eat shit mourinho

- - - Updated - - -

Very strange game. De Sciglio with that fantastic cross leading to goal. Szczesny saving Chiellini's ass, and Bernardeschi almost scoring a Puskas award winner.
More of this please.
That must tell you how shit mourinho is as a manager if he's letting these regular bad performers have the game of their lives

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Lucky win, but I'll take it.
And just as important as the 3 points: another clean sheet. :tuttosport:

Woj, De Sciglio, Bonucci & Danilo were really good.
Very poor first half by Chiellini, great 2nd half.
Chiesa & Kean were bad. Seemingly no understanding between the 2 of them.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Guys. had an emergency with my daughter during the game so wasnt really able to watch it after our goal. Can anyone describe how it looked like? Did we score and just sit back whole game? How was our midfield? Kean was good? How did Arthur play?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)