[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Roma [October 17th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Mourinho: "Abraham? We'll see tomorrow if he'll play, start on the bench or stay in the stands. Allegri? È are not great friends but there is mutual respect and appreciation. It will be a pleasure to be next to him. I am happy he's working again, he stopped for a long time. If Juve could get back on the track for the Scudetto? You'll have to ask Max, but I would say yes. It's a very strong squad that plays to win the games and the league. They have a team of 20 good players and with experience. Am I worried about the refereeing from Orsato? Before the games I am always happy with the referees. I trust all referees, Orsato has experience and I'm happy about that. Shomurodov and Mayoral? They are doing well and if they have to play they will, if Tammy doesn't play we have two other players in perfect condition".

- - - Updated - - -

Good line up since Berna is there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Only player I despise being in this lineup is MDS but cheer on as always. And Berna being the creator today lol. A lovable goofball who I keep waiting for something magical to come from him.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Berna has done well as a man marker at AM. Does Roma depend on Veretout's or Cristante's passing? If so, Berna there is fine. If not, put him on left against Zaniolo.

Pellegrini should start and be given a chance over MDS.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Only player I despise being in this lineup is MDS but cheer on as always. And Berna being the creator today lol. A lovable goofball who I keep waiting for something magical to come from him.
He won’t be there, at least not on the left side

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2021-10-17_13-44-09.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Typical defense for #Juve in #JuveRoma tonight:
✔️Danilo for sure on the right
✔️Bonucci-Chiellini in the middle
❓one between tra Alex Sandro and De Sciglio on the left

[@Gazzetta_it - @lucabianchin7]

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
With a win we are 3 points behind Merda. A must win for sure. Forza Juve!
:tup: And only one point outside of 4th. With all the doom and gloom posting around here not so long ago better than you would expect. Of course posting this expecting a W today. And good showing next week (draw at least) against those bastards.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This is a dumb question but when the team bus arrives to Allianz, where exactly is it coming from? Do they all just meet up at continassa or what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)