[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Roma [30th December, 2023 20:45 CET] (2 Viewers)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
It’s a solid win and very important points. Not flashy but everyone stayed concentrated and we did what we had to do. Vlahovic had a great game and I want to point to McKennie aswel, his link-up play was very important for us, he definitely improved.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Insane he played the entire 90 without a booking.

By minute 10, ref was like "last warning" minute 18 "I'm telling you, final warning" minute 30 "hey now, no more warnings"
Llorente was even worse. I could also play the way he plays, just hold and pull the player till he falls.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Winning today was vital to close the year off on a positive, players showed a lot of character and will to win despite some horrific individual performances by a select few ‘leaders’, which is somewhat encouraging…

Hopefully there will be at the very least some minor improvements done to the squad in January.

Jul 2, 2006
Dingus, Turk, Byrny

Come out, come out wherever you are.
:heart:
You know, it is a very dumb thing to call out someone whom you made sure can't talk back. I am banned from from the fossilized turd's thread because some allegri fans who dont get offended by the situation club are in got offended when i said bad things about their daddy.

I read this title in Football Italia: Allegri: "Juventus afraid of conceding a goal"
I assumed that he will criticize his players for defending in numbers. Then I see that he said this:

"The best thing is that after conceding straight after taking the lead, see against Frosinone and Genoa, the team has returned to being afraid of conceding a goal. When you are afraid of conceding a goal, you defend with greater concentration."
he wants to be insulted afterall.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)