[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Roma [30th December, 2023 20:45 CET] (1 Viewer)

vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Made this a Sunday morning 'live' match for me.
Positives:
  • Easy and controlled game.
  • Bremer had Lukaku in his back pocket
  • Yildiz is a breath of fresh air. The drive forward, creativity, confidence & energy is what we have been missing for a long time.
  • Chiesa is truly back to his old self. Should definitely be paired with Yildiz
  • Finally big man energy from Dusan
Negatives:
  • Shocking how almost all our play goes through the right side while the talent was on the left.
  • Still wasteful upfront. Should have had at least 4 goals.
  • Danilo is a turn over machine with most of his clearances being downright dangerous.
  • Gatti, Weah & McKennie on the left is just atrocious.
  • Locatelli needs to be more commanding & visible to relieve the defence of the ball.
Disgusting:
  • Cristante is a cunt
  • Mancini is another cunt. How he didn't get booked is a miracle.
  • Ref not noticing all the Roma play acting.
  • Corto muso

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Made this a Sunday morning 'live' match for me.
Positives:
  • Easy and controlled game.
  • Bremer had Lukaku in his back pocket
  • Yildiz is a breath of fresh air. The drive forward, creativity, confidence & energy is what we have been missing for a long time.
  • Chiesa is truly back to his old self. Should definitely be paired with Yildiz
  • Finally big man energy from Dusan
Negatives:
  • Shocking how almost all our play goes through the right side while the talent was on the left.
  • Still wasteful upfront. Should have had at least 4 goals.
  • Danilo is a turn over machine with most of his clearances being downright dangerous.
  • Gatti, Weah & McKennie on the left is just atrocious.
  • Locatelli needs to be more commanding & visible to relieve the defence of the ball.
Disgusting:
  • Cristante is a cunt
  • Mancini is another cunt. How he didn't get booked is a miracle.
  • Ref not noticing all the Roma play acting.
  • Corto muso
textbook example of using bullet points

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
It was a good game from us, very tactical and we completely nullified Lukaku and denied Dybala many shots. I'd like us to have some more attacking impetus, Vlahovic could do with help from a B2B or playmaker. He needs a couple of of runners with him or he just shoots from miles out.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Vlahovic didnt have the best shooting experience yesterday but he did very well getting off defenders and setting himself up with chances. He might find his scoring boot again but his performance was actually very good and I was surprised to see Allegri subbing him off.
Chiesa is great - Only downside is that he is not 100% available. many injuries and stuff that affect him giving a full game.
Yildiz didnt have a great game but I think it was to be expected. The guy just cracked his egg and got out to the world. He needs to play more minnows and build his confidence and his moves.

Rabiot - I admit I havent noticed him until the goal.
McK - He wasnt amazing but he did give 100% without a doubt. I`d keep him for rotations if he continues like that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Meaningless victory :seven:
Its not meaningless.
We might not be the Scudetto favorite but we are fighting for it + we need the points for top 4.
Vlahovic`s performance reminded me of his Fiorentina days - He did everything very well and trolled his defender a few times. His backheel pass was great and if he can continue on this route (with a slight fix to his shots), he will become the player we wanted.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Its not meaningless.
We might not be the Scudetto favorite but we are fighting for it + we need the points for top 4.
Vlahovic`s performance reminded me of his Fiorentina days - He did everything very well and trolled his defender a few times. His backheel pass was great and if he can continue on this route (with a slight fix to his shots), he will become the player we wanted.
@DAiDEViL , here is another guy that lacks foresight.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You even bring my words into other threads, you're that obsessed :touched: . Note how you couldn't even address the point I made about progress, because you know I'm right.
We have won more points than in any of the previous 3 years and only 2 less than in a 2019/20 season, the last time we won Scudetto. However, that team had vastly superior players in almost every position on the pitch so it is remarkable that we are doing this well. Progress.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@DAiDEViL , here is another guy that lacks foresight.
Naah he just had a good game and I hope for better (I understand hope and actual dont always go together).

- - - Updated - - -

Until the FIGC finds the next opportunity for a 15 point penalty. :scarf2::shutup:
I dont see a reason to give us another penalty soon so I think we are safe for now but this fear will always come to haunt us.
Juventus - The only team who can win a league and get demoted... Only in Italy.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
We have won more points than in any of the previous 3 years and only 2 less than in a 2019/20 season, the last time we won Scudetto. However, that team had vastly superior players in almost every position on the pitch so it is remarkable that we are doing this well. Progress.
:rofl::rofl:

"Vastly superior players in almost every position" what, you mean Bentancur, Turdeski, Bumucci, and an 8 goal in 32 league matches has-been like Higuain? :rofl:I didn't realise you rated these garbage players so highly. Then again you rate a trash coach in the same tier as Pep Guardiola and Ancelotti so that doesn't surprise me.

So the fact of the matter remains he's still doing an even worse of a job than Sarri, and since returning he doesnt even have a single trophy to make up for it. Your laurels rest on the amount of points we have in a farmers league. Amazing. Congratulations.

Fine, you can give Ronaldo to Allegri instead of Chiesa, he'd still manage to underacheive and you'll find some other bullshit excuse to pin the blame on.

Oh wait sorry, my bad, he did win a trophy after all. Here it is:
1000032646.jpg
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)