[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma (24th Jan 2016) (3 Viewers)

Big Dogs 1-0 Pups - 24-Jan-2016 - MoM

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Marchisio

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Buffon
Rugani* Bonucci Chiellini
Cuadrado* Khedira Marchisio Pogba Evra
Dybala Mandzukic​

*Will be OK with Caceres and Steiner starting too. Think Steiner hasn't been rested since the Fiore game though.

Barzagli just returned to training. Based on Evra not getting called up for Lazio and AS playing two games in a row, Evra is shoo-in for LWB.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
5-0 would be nice, 2 of which are own goals

- - - Updated - - -

preferably the first and the last

- - - Updated - - -

oh and

a Mandzukic hattrick

Assisted by Sturaro* and Dybala**

- - - Updated - - -

all being headers that hit the bar before going in

- - - Updated - - -

Then Italy in its entirety bows to Juve :tuttosport:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I didn't watch Roma-Verona but saw the extended highlights of that game. Roma played better, faster, and more enthusiastically than before. A Castan error, poor finishing by Dzeko, and getting caught on the counter let Roma down. Spalletti will have worked on more details by the time they face us.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I hate meeting these teams that changed coach recently. I expect us to win, but if Garcia had stayed it would have been walk in the park for us.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
But this is really important match.I hate Roma rats utmost so we need a little luck so we need you to start the thread.
Sorry, mate. It's not up to me. I'm not a mod. Have a little faith in @Azzurri7. :)

We will crush them and put them out of title race. We are in form, they are not. Spalletti is not a better coach than Garcia, in my opinion. Just remember how many times has Spalletti looked clueless against us and how many times we beat him. Revenge against the Bosnians [Pjanić and Džeko]. :agree: No offense to Bosnians, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Spalletti. Totti. :scared:
f8130879c3347640211cd311de5fe192.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

17, Internazionale, 2006–07 (Thank you Calciopoli)
Their record will be broken.

- - - Updated - - -

http://juworld.net/#prossimoturno

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Sorry, mate. It's not up to me. I'm not a mod. Have a little faith in @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=2034" target="_blank">Azzurri7</a>. :)

We will crush them and put them out of title race. We are in form, they are not. Spalletti is not a better coach than Garcia, in my opinion. Just remember how many times has Spalletti looked clueless against us and how many times we beat him. Revenge against the Bosnians [Pjanić and Džeko]. :agree: No offense to Bosnians, though.

- - - Updated - - -

f8130879c3347640211cd311de5fe192.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Their record will be broken.

- - - Updated - - -

http://juworld.net/#prossimoturno
I have all the fate in Azzurini7 ,I am just superstitious and I hate utmost that roman shits and because we crushed our opponents lately with you opening the threads that's why I wanted that to be continued.I know that Spalleti is not much of a coach and that we will beat them.
I wanted crushing like this game(at least) although Spalleti wasn't their coach then. Dzeko is totally out of form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)