[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan (November 21st 2015) (20 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Milan Tranny Sister #1 - Nov 21, 2015 - MoM

• Dybala

• Sandro

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
:rofl:

That cunt shares a first name with me though :disagree:
You don't want to know what I share with him :maddy:

- - - Updated - - -

I had completely forgotten El Crapico is tomorrow. So there I was thinking both matches would happen at the same time and, of course, BeinSport would be showing La mierda espanola. To my surprise they're in different times and Bein will be showing Juve - Milan on both their channels, too good to be true.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
omg just put Cuadrado on the left, Dybala on the right and Morata in the fucking centre. He is a centre forward.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
omg just put Cuadrado on the left, Dybala on the right and Morata in the $#@!ing centre. He is a centre forward.
And since when is Dybala a winger? The problem with those three is that you can't play them together without playing one of them out of position.

Apr 9, 2015
Please no Hernanes, I hate him sooo fucking much!!! :$

That 4-3-3 looks sexy as hell, i hope we will finish our chances. I have the idea that we don't get a lot of opportunities to score, because Mihajlovic will play very defensive.

Destroy Donnarumma! Destroy Milan! Forza Juve!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Wow Everyone HATES Hernanes. One thing about him though - he is the 1 player we have who is most likely to score from a free kick. Imagine he scores in this match

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)