[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan [November 10th, 2019] (8 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #41
    What's to underestimate? They are utter shit this season.
    Can you look at the stat thread I made...I wanna see how it loads on a phone...use your phone pls

DISCLAIMER: I know you hate stats, I only wanna know if it loads on a phone cuz it might be a resource intensive thread to view LuL

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Can you look at the stat thread I made...I wanna see how it loads on a phone...use your phone pls

DISCLAIMER: I know you hate stats, I only wanna know if it loads on a phone cuz it might be a resource intensive thread to view LuL
    Juventus States?

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #45
    Grazie

Problem is I can only add 20 attachments to one post...so if I open the thread, then all of them will get split as the season progresses and I can no longer keep them all together.

@Marty @Mark is it possible to insert a post and or can you change a setting to allow more than 20 attachments to one post?

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh, also, if there is another kind of stat people would wanna see and think it would be worthwhile let me know

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #49
    OK let me check what I can do after lunch.
    Thanks Boss.

juventus.com has 29 matches left...so at least another 58 attachments for that...then we gotta count the Coppa games when the schedule is released. The CL if we go to the final, lets assume we do, so that would be 7 matches so another 14 attachments (So far 72). I don't rememeber how the Coppa schedule works...

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    @Hustini Quick look through the admin options and this is not possible through settings. I'll look around and see if there is an add-on for it else I'll cook something up myself.

Apr 17, 2013
    It should take advantage of playing against Milan to make a large turnover.
    ...................Pinsoglio
    ...Danilo Rugani Demiral MDS
    .....................Can
    ........Betencur Matuidi
    ............Bernardeschi
    .......Dybala Mandzukick

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #54
    @Hustini Quick look through the admin options and this is not possible through settings. I'll look around and see if there is an add-on for it else I'll cook something up myself.
    Thank you Marty. If you can cook something up, I will be able to open the thread to the community and keep it organized.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    I can't wait for the match where dominate, win convincingly, scoring more than two goals and not conceding. Will it happen anytime soon?
    Not sure about by more than 2 goals, but Milan is prime candidate for most convincing win in a month.

They're a small team that's too proud to commit to sitting back if I assume correctly. And first goal will kill them mentally.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    I'm really dying for a stellar performance for once, a humiliation if you like. 4 goals mininum. Ronaldo hat trick, Douglinhas with two assists and a clean sheet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)