[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan (April 21, 2013) (39 Viewers)

M.O.M.

• Vidal

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
,,Im thinking only about 3 points. Juve got no strikers and when we will do our best in this match we should beat them easy.''- some of the milanellos fan.

DAFAQ ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Was there a team who beat every single team in the league at least once in the season? We have a chance to achieve that if we beat Milan and Sampdoria.

Actually, I checked and there was. Milan did it back in 1961/62, when they beat all the other 17 teams at least once that season. Well, we can be the first ones who beat all 19.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Was there a team who beat every single team in the league at least once in the season? We have a chance to achieve that if we beat Milan and Sampdoria.

Actually, I checked and there was. Milan did it back in 1961/62, when they beat all the other 17 teams at least once that season. Well, we can be the first ones who beat all 19.

woah that would indeed be quite the feat, great find :tup:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I am getting the filing, figc will surprise us in friday. They r deciding about Balotelli appeal just one day before the game.
That will make our victory so much sweeter, plus the bonus of Chelo making him his bitch. :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
what about king nocerino? will he play? surely the guy that is better than our entire midfield combined will play

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Great find. :tup:

That's okay - Buffon will just save harder.
And Milan will complain harder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)