[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1 - 0 Fiorentina (01/24/09) (7 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Anyone (Alen) knows what was our formation last year when we lost to the purple cunts?
Juventus: Buffon; Zebina, Legrottaglie, Grygera, Molinaro; Camoranesi (Nocerino 66), Sissoko, Zanetti, Palladino; Trezeguet, Del Piero (Iaquinta 71)

Fiorentina: Frey; Ujfalusi (Osvaldo 62), Kroldrup, Gamberini, Gobbi; Kuzmanovic, Donadel, Montolivo; Santana (Papa Waigo 67), Pazzini, Jorgensen

Ref: Farina

Sent off: Osvaldo 94 (F)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventus: Buffon; Zebina, Legrottaglie, Grygera, Molinaro; Camoranesi (Nocerino 66), Sissoko, Zanetti, Palladino; Trezeguet, Del Piero (Iaquinta 71)

Fiorentina: Frey; Ujfalusi (Osvaldo 62), Kroldrup, Gamberini, Gobbi; Kuzmanovic, Donadel, Montolivo; Santana (Papa Waigo 67), Pazzini, Jorgensen

Ref: Farina

Sent off: Osvaldo 94 (F)
Our formation was stronger last year than this year. I am not optimistic to the the game tomorrow; true we have been doing well with injuries but tomorrow we are missing more key players than ever.

When it comes to Fiorentina :mute:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Until minute 75 we were leading 2:1 and then we lost the match. As you can see, Ranieri replaced Camo and Del Piero with Nocerino and Iaquinta while we were leading. We also had Grygera at the center, the dingo as ML, while Sissoko was having only his 2nd start for Juve.
The team that lost that match in the last 15 minutes wasn't really stronger than the team Ranieri will have at his disposal tomorrow.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
With total respect to Alex and with humility, the only way I see us winning this game tomorrow is to unleash Giovinco.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Our formation was stronger last year than this year. I am not optimistic to the the game tomorrow; true we have been doing well with injuries but tomorrow we are missing more key players than ever.

When it comes to Fiorentina :mute:
at least nocerino isnt around anymore so it kinda balances things out

on a serious note, i want to see who will step up and fill momo's shoes as it will be a recurring role since he gets so many yellows

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
at least nocerino isnt around anymore so it kinda balances things out

on a serious note, i want to see who will step up and fill momo's shoes as it will be a recurring role since he gets so many yellows
I think Marchisio is the right fit for the Momo role. Problem is we too often have tried to play with 2 DMs (enter Poulsen).

And as far as his cards are concerned, that is going to come with the territory. I would not ask the guy to lighten up on his challenges, tbh, even if it comes at the greater rate of sit-outs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)