[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [December 7th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote cazzo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
‘No foul on Ronaldo, even with VAR’
By Football Italia staff
Ronaldo-armsup490epa_2.jpg

EPA.png

Former referee Piero Ceccarini defends his decision not to award a penalty to Inter against Juventus in 1998 - “VAR wouldn’t have considered it a penalty”.
The incident took place over 20 years ago, but is still a controversial issue to this day.
With the Bianconeri 1-0 up, Ronaldo and Mark Iuliano clashed in the box, and Ceccarini waved play on.
Juve broke up the pitch and were awarded a spot kick of their own, which Alessandro Del Piero missed, and went on to win the match and the Scudetto.
Luigi Simoni, who was Nerazzurri Coach at the time, has said “history would have changed” if VAR had been in place, but the official that day doesn’t see it the same way.
“I’ve already said this on several occasions, maybe people aren’t listening to me,” Ceccarini said on Radio Crc.
“Along with the commentators at the time, there was [former Inter player Fulvio] Collovati and [ex referee Massimo] Chiesa, who just happened to say it wasn’t a penalty.
“I was sure on the pitch and even today I’m still certain of my decision. If Collovati and Chiesa had been on VAR they wouldn’t have considered it a penalty and wouldn’t have called me to review it.
“If I’d seen the incident on the monitor I’d have said Ronaldo ran into Iuliano.”
How sad does your club have to be that you keep talking about a game from 1998? Poor interisti :disagree:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't cry over a corner not given 10 years ago...

:numnum:
Our fans too keep moaning about lost finals (...We would have won if Nedved would have played etc.), given penalties and so on. It's what fans do. Not saying merda fans aren't extra deluded, but still.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Our fans too keep moaning about lost finals (...We would have won if Nedved would have played etc.), given penalties and so on. It's what fans do. Not saying merda fans aren't extra deluded, but still.
Nedved case is hardly the same thing though. He was the best player in the world then and he would've made a difference. For me it's more of a case "what could've been".

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Nedved case is hardly the same thing though. He was the best player in the world then and he would've made a difference. For me it's more of a case "what could've been".
Nonetheless, It was an important game for them and they keep going back to it. I don't see how that's supposed to be strange behaviour for football fans. You'll find that in every fanbase.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nonetheless, It was an important game for them and they keep going back to it. I don't see how that's supposed to be strange behaviour for football fans. You'll find that in every fanbase.
It is weird when the opponent you accuse of cheating has had half a billion Euros taken away from them and had to spend a season in Serie B, without a shred of evidence.

We were sent down on nothing. And that's not me saying it, it's the Italian court system.

As an Inter fan you should be ashamed of this entire farce and forever keep quiet about the referee.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
It is weird when the opponent you accuse of cheating has had half a billion Euros taken away from them and had to spend a season in Serie B, without a shred of evidence.

We were sent down on nothing. And that's not me saying it, it's the Italian court system.

As an Inter fan you should be ashamed of this entire farce and forever keep quiet about the referee.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
:tup:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
They're completely different. In fact, the two scenarios are like opposites.

In one, you've fans complaining about their own team. In the other, the fans blame others and the ref.

Are you a cisgender Euro white male PETA-loving cuck or just some unabashed pervert?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
With Bentancur's back problems:

Woj
MDS Bonucci Chiellini Cancelo
Cuadra Pjanic Matuidi

And then Max Alleger has to decide which two out of DC, Mandzo, Dybala should play.

I'd pair DC up against their FBs and have Mario head crosses in and defend their set pieces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)