[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [December 7th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote cazzo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
No, because for their first two titles, they bribed the refs, and there was also the infamous Cafe Herrera, where they doped to such an extent that it killed players.

And without Calciopoli, they wouldn't have won their last CL title.
Wait, what?

- - - Updated - - -

Last years last minute win was almost more satisfying than crushing them though.
I could see this, however domination sends a message.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just wondering what the majority here think
1998 Juventus Inter 1-0 Ronaldo fell in the area - Penalty or not? I mean I know the referee said his decision and backed it every year since but what do you here think?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
1998 Juventus Inter 1-0 Ronaldo fell in the area - Penalty or not? I mean I know the referee said his decision and backed it every year since but what do you here think?
Simoni is that you? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't it suck ass that even inter have more CL titles than us
So many gems from this article. I let you read it in full to see how they won their titles in 60s.
https://www.football-italia.net/75438/mazzola-suspected-inter-doping

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I was about to ask the same question. To me it was 50/50, but had I not awarded it to Inter I would have not have given it to Del Piero either (even though that was a blatant penalty).

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ceccharini uno di noi.
‘No foul on Ronaldo, even with VAR’
By Football Italia staff
Ronaldo-armsup490epa_2.jpg
EPA.png

Former referee Piero Ceccarini defends his decision not to award a penalty to Inter against Juventus in 1998 - “VAR wouldn’t have considered it a penalty”.
The incident took place over 20 years ago, but is still a controversial issue to this day.
With the Bianconeri 1-0 up, Ronaldo and Mark Iuliano clashed in the box, and Ceccarini waved play on.
Juve broke up the pitch and were awarded a spot kick of their own, which Alessandro Del Piero missed, and went on to win the match and the Scudetto.
Luigi Simoni, who was Nerazzurri Coach at the time, has said “history would have changed” if VAR had been in place, but the official that day doesn’t see it the same way.
“I’ve already said this on several occasions, maybe people aren’t listening to me,” Ceccarini said on Radio Crc.
“Along with the commentators at the time, there was [former Inter player Fulvio] Collovati and [ex referee Massimo] Chiesa, who just happened to say it wasn’t a penalty.
“I was sure on the pitch and even today I’m still certain of my decision. If Collovati and Chiesa had been on VAR they wouldn’t have considered it a penalty and wouldn’t have called me to review it.
“If I’d seen the incident on the monitor I’d have said Ronaldo ran into Iuliano.”

Oct 23, 2011
This game reminds to of Roma games we had a couple of years ago. Supposedly our main contenters at that time and i remember us trashing them a couple of time 4-0/4-1. I'd love to trash Inter as we haven't beaten them comfortably in recent years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)