[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Cagliari, April 11th, 2010 (10 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
icεmαή;2434755 said:
Going to Canada on a holiday Rab?
Yeah babe, but not for holiday for work. Going to check couple of detergent factories then heading back to Romania.

Without Al-Jazeera you could well find out that there aint a channel to catch this game :D
Thanks for giving me some hope:frown:

I badly need to watch this match.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Damn man, sorry again then. I just checked, Fox Soccer Channel broadcasts Serie A in North America as a whole as the bad news is that the game isn't going to be broadcasted. Neither live nor replay.

But hey you can always watch it through a stream :)

Here's a link to their schedule: http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/tvschedule

they opted for two other Serie A games, the merda and viola ones.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Damn man, sorry again then. I just checked, Fox Soccer Channel broadcasts Serie A in North America as a whole as the bad news is that the game isn't going to be broadcasted. Neither live nor replay.

But hey you can always watch it through a stream :)

Here's a link to their schedule: http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/tvschedule

they opted for two other Serie A games, the merda and viola ones.
We don't get that channel in Canada.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
But the central midfield of Momo-Melo, the passing wonders, doesn't bother you at all? Ok, but surely that left flank should've caught your eye. De Ceglie and Grosso together isn't quite eye-candy.
well if i really wanteed to go through everything that is wrong i would have to pull a Cronios, & i just don't have the energy!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
In few hours I am.

Thanks a lot for your PM, Faisal.

Christina, PM me later on if you figure out what channel will be broadcasting the game please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)