[Serie A] Juventus 0-3 Fiorentina [December 22nd, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Muppets blaming Cuadrado and the Ref should really get a clue. The ref was ass, and Cuads had a horrible outing, but we had 88+ minutes to try and get back into the game. Sure, it's never easy with 10 men, but we weren't playing a prime Real, prime Barca or Bayern. We were playing a team battling relegation, and showed zero grinta, exhibited absolute apathy, and lacked a sense of urgency.

Bonucci was abysmal, Bentancur was trash, and Cuad's cameo was atrocious. However, Pirlo is the worst of the lot.
Agreed. That game had complete shitshow written over it after a few minutes.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Muppets blaming Cuadrado and the Ref should really get a clue. The ref was ass, and Cuads had a horrible outing, but we had 88+ minutes to try and get back into the game. Sure, it's never easy with 10 men, but we weren't playing a prime Real, prime Barca or Bayern. We were playing a team battling relegation, and showed zero grinta, exhibited absolute apathy, and lacked a sense of urgency.

Bonucci was abysmal, Bentancur was trash, and Cuad's cameo was atrocious. However, Pirlo is the worst of the lot.
Dude no team could win losing 0-1 and going down at the 18th minute.

It would be a huuuge rarity.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
If you’re putting the blame on anyone but Cuadrado and whoever you thought was responsible for Fiorentinas first goal, your IQ is room temperature. Yeah the officiating was shit, but it all came after the fact. Game was over in the 18th minute.
Apparently age is just a number for Cuadrado, he gets carried away like a horny teenager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019

Shut it.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Completely forgot about this game...just saw the result. We really are making it difficult...that 10th scudetti in a row isn't likely to happen.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

agree . first sackable offence bringing on bernaturd for morata
second sackable offence . bringing mckinnie and leaving benta on ,while leaving us with one central mid and moving up bon-bekenbauer
third sackable offence . leaving dybala on the bench

at this point i think he is doing it on purpose

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No, we didn't. Laboring and toiling. Zero urgency, zero purpose, lack of heart.

That's like saying I tried to study for the calculus test, but I only covered chapters 1 and 2 when I had 8 chapters to go through.
Again, no team could turn this around. Im certain of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)