[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Udinese (August 23rd, 2015) (13 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
A loss is pretty bad to start with obviously. But it's still the first game of the season, plenty of time to right this wrong :D

Still can't help but feel that we had a very poorly planned pre-season, our players are nowhere near 100%, and given the fact that there is so many new faces, we probably should have played more games to bed everyone in. Now we have to use actual Serie A games to get everyone into sync. Not ideal.
:tup:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So pretty much everyone started poorly bar Inter, not worried, hopefully gives us a good kick in the ass. What I find hilarious is all these journalists coming out and saying its all over for Juve :howler:

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #554
    So pretty much everyone started poorly bar Inter, not worried, hopefully gives us a good kick in the ass. What I find hilarious is all these journalists coming out and saying its all over for Juve :howler:
    My post-game analysis:

-All we needed was one goal and the game would have been finished. We were wasteful but even in the boring 352 without Pirlo,Tevez or thee other guy we still managed a gazillion chances we didn't convert.
    -Need Marchisio ASAP in that regista role. (Nothing against Padoin). Our flow is much more controlled and purposeful IMO.
    -Morata pls
    -Dyabala pls

Not much to say really. We were wasteful. Shit happens and it happened against Udinese in round 1. It is going to take some time to get the knots out and once we get some of our key players back we will be fine.

shit balls - just saw we signed Cuadrado. Yeah. We will be fine. No need to knee jerk about the loss. As you say, was an interesting start to the league.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #556
    Just bad luck. Need to be more heartless infront of goal.
    Absolutely. :agree:

Lost count of how many corners somewhere in the first half. Like I said, if we an create as many chances as we did without the key players from last season and missing some this season with injury I think we will be fine.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    It was a shit performance. We looked disjointed and clueless. We didn't really create any clear cut chances, and the team lacked cohesion, charisma, and personality out there. However, Udinese didn't do shit either and scored with their first attempt on target. Lichtsteiner was just trailing his marker and ball watching. Pathetic. Pogba was nonexistent, and we just looked pretty bad out there.

It pisses me off that we lost our home Serie A record (first loss at home since January 2013; only Inter (the cunts) and Samp have beaten us at home since we relocated), and for the 1st time ever lost an opening Serie A game when playing on home turf. It is pretty depressing, but you don't lose the league in week 1, so no need to panic. Once the team starts to gel, we get our injured guys back, and get that fucking TQ/AM, we will be fine. It is still our title to lose, and none of the "title challengers" have shown enough thus far to suggest they can dethrone us.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
    [/B]

How possible can be a great finisher a bad player?Especially if his job is to score?I wish Mandzukic to score like Icardi does last season and I will admit that he has to be dumped.Although I hate that little prick.
    I think a team that plays Dybala upfront would score more goals than a team that plays Icardi upfront, even though Icardi would score more goals than Dybala

Someone just mentioned Toni's success too. Put him in Juventus lineup instead of Tevez last season and Juve will score significantly less goals.

There is a reason why teams that play old-style centerforwards don't tend to win anything.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Usually when we used 3-5-2 matches were close and won by 1 gol... Main problem is Pirlo, Tevez or Vidal used to do It... We need to play 4-whatever allegri wants, but we need 4 in our defense for optimice our performance

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Exactly. Most of the top teams started badly, and it's the first game of the season ffs. Let them think we are down and out. They'll be in for another rude shock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)