[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Udinese [12th February, 2024 20:45 CET] (1 Viewer)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Just to compound my misery after a superbowl loss :D

Crap again, we could be in a bit of a free fall here if we don't turn things around. Subbing off Cambiaso despite him probably being our most dangerous player was baffling.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Just to compound my misery after a superbowl loss :D

Crap again, we could be in a bit of a free fall here if we don't turn things around. Subbing off Cambiaso despite him probably being our most dangerous player was baffling.
Same.

Watched the second half on my flight from Melbourne to Sydney...still.on the flight. I wanted to fucking jump out the plane at 30,000 feet.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pathetic performance, I struggle to think of as bad a display in a while.

The players looked checked out from the start, which is partly on Allegri and them. But we have far too many players who are happy to be passengers and not do anything. Nobody was trying to take responsibility and drag the team forward at the end. Players like Rabiot, McKennie, Locatelli should be stepping up. Chiesa, Cambiaso and Bremer were the only ones who seemed to want to do something and 2 of them were off at the end.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Today laid bare the lack of a plan B in place all season. Plan A is sit back, concede as few chances as possible, try to get the ball in wide, swing in some crosses and set pieces and pray.
When that doesn’t work, chuck some random players on the pitch and hope it confuses the opposition. And this man was resting players against Empoli.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Same.

Watched the second half on my flight from Melbourne to Sydney...still.on the flight. I wanted to fucking jump out the plane at 30,000 feet.
Yeah I'm absolutely fucked today tbh. 3rd superbowl loss on the trot that I've seen. Just like Juve in the CL.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Today laid bare the lack of a plan B in place all season. Plan A is sit back, concede as few chances as possible, try to get the ball in wide, swing in some crosses and set pieces and pray.
When that doesn’t work, chuck some random players on the pitch and hope it confuses the opposition. And this man was resting players against Empoli.
Max needs to go after this season.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm not blaming the ref but I have seen 2 tackles now similar to the red Milik got vs Empoli (Success tonight and Mane for Senegal) and neither were given as reds. Plus the 2 against us earlier in the season against Genoa and Sass.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
:red:
We know Sandro won't be back, but believe Tek and his high salary should be asked to leave also. Other top league teams are getting results with cheaper options. Also no more Rugani (no bargain deals like MDS got) and probably Rabiot too though I believe he will go somewhere else. Cut the wages even more and bring in as much youth as possible. Can't get any worse.

Bring in a young, OFFENSIVE minded coach*, not some retread star coach of yester-year with Dusan and Chiesa staying. Dusan scoring that many at Fior can't be a one hit wonder and as bad as Chiesa was today, still has talents. New Juve era, with new culture.

*Elkann will love this not spending much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)