[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Udinese [12th February, 2024 20:45 CET] (2 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Much has been said, but what stands out negatively is our central midfield, our Achilles heal. Rabiot and Locatelli are so lethargic and predictable, passing it short and sideways after much thinking and standing still.

Did our wingers ever receive the ball in the box or after a through ball? Chiesa, Cambiaso and Yildiz were mostly trying to create from closer to our halfway line vs several defenders every time.

Aug 2, 2005
Much has been said, but what stands out negatively is our central midfield, our Achilles heal. Rabiot and Locatelli are so lethargic and predictable, passing it short and sideways after much thinking and standing still.

Did our wingers ever receive the ball in the box or after a through ball? Chiesa, Cambiaso and Yildiz were mostly trying to create from closer to our halfway line vs several defenders every time.
Udine closed the flanks, and our only plan was shut off.
We create shit from the middle.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005

:agree:

The midfield is woeful. It has been our biggest weakness for at least 3 seasons.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ultras chanting for Allegri. Stockholm syndrome or just retards?
ultras didn't forget that allegri was the only one who tried to protect the club in front of the press in the last 1.5 years

standing by him tonight though, not the best timing and it's an understatement. two home games against empoli and udinese without a win, a loss to inda in between, and milan back to 1 point on the table, what allegri needs is a reality check, not some cuddling

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
No var today wasn't national holiday where you don't give juve, penalty day, again.
What is the point of var if it never used properly again, these bozo's who run var need to be fired, this is beyond shameful , but rather pathetic, and again elkan is silent, and so is the peabrained coach

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
It's a double handball in the box.
Var noted that screw up and told the ref to look at the video the ref refused he refused to look at it , this is fixed, you make a mistake, fix it pin head there is no shame in admitting a mistake, but this ref flat out refused to see a clear, I mean 20 camera view handball ,twice ,but no, I can't do that, if this was intermerda he would be all over that, how does this clown ref explain himself, oh right he doesn't have to, because he is part of the corruption, can't wait for the super league really, what is the point , var is there to help but why use it if you have to give juventus a penalty for a legit handball oh no not a penalty for juve, that would make us look like fools, to late for that, bozo's var and the refs are the worst part of this game, except for the fraud of a coach

- - - Updated - - -

At least you’ll get nice warm weather here today…

Until the storms and heavy rain hit later on.
Kind of bittersweet that the only entertainment Juventus provides these days is when we lose to see some reaction in a forum. :euromax::lion::tevez::calmark::help:
I do react but you can't see the utter disgust of seeing this fraud and owner do nothing to make it better,
What does it take to fire this clown, ferrara, del neri, were gone for less, but this phony doesn't have a clue, just leave, and Bianconero Aus, don't jump out of that plane, I need some sanity all be it a may be a small amount, after watching this crap for the last 3 years, I am at my wits end, don't want to watch this team until this dinosaur and elkancro is gone.

Oct 23, 2011
We've been fucked so many times this season, at this point I entirely blame the club for not standing up for themselves. In the meantime, we have people still talking about the Bologna incident. Why? Because its the only incident this season that was highlighted by the media.

This league is so rigged that there is literally no point in continuing to watch it.

It doesn't help that we have a fragile and weak ass team + coach who can't avoid a complete meltdown the moment we can have a sniff at the Scudetto. The only game we started looking ahead (Empoli) we collapse and are unable to recover.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
ultras didn't forget that allegri was the only one who tried to protect the club in front of the press in the last 1.5 years

standing by him tonight though, not the best timing and it's an understatement. two home games against empoli and udinese without a win, a loss to inda in between, and milan back to 1 point on the table, what allegri needs is a reality check, not some cuddling
What he needs is this:

peepo-exit.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Even I, the Perennial Pessimist, being the highly cynical cunt that I am, was not anticipating 1 point in our last 3 games and a home loss against Losenese.

Embattled against Empoli, Insipid against Inter, and Uninspired against Udinese - not good enough!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)