[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Udinese [12th February, 2024 20:45 CET] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Var noted that screw up and told the ref to look at the video the ref refused he refused to look at it , this is fixed, you make a mistake, fix it pin head there is no shame in admitting a mistake, but this ref flat out refused to see a clear, I mean 20 camera view handball ,twice ,but no, I can't do that, if this was intermerda he would be all over that, how does this clown ref explain himself, oh right he doesn't have to, because he is part of the corruption, can't wait for the super league really, what is the point , var is there to help but why use it if you have to give juventus a penalty for a legit handball oh no not a penalty for juve, that would make us look like fools, to late for that, bozo's var and the refs are the worst part of this game, except for the fraud of a coach

- - - Updated - - -

I do react but you can't see the utter disgust of seeing this fraud and owner do nothing to make it better,
What does it take to fire this clown, ferrara, del neri, were gone for less, but this phony doesn't have a clue, just leave, and Bianconero Aus, don't jump out of that plane, I need some sanity all be it a may be a small amount, after watching this crap for the last 3 years, I am at my wits end, don't want to watch this team until this dinosaur and elkancro is gone.
Take it up to FIFA and demand them to change the rules or read them and understand the decision. Both players are doing sliding tackles so no handball.

"However, there is one major exception. The rule does make a specific exception for handball occurrences committed as long as a player's body position is "a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player’s body movement for that specific situation." Then a handball is not whistled.

This exception largely comes into play for a defensive player sliding to make a block. It is generally considered impossible to make a sliding movement without using an arm on the ground for support. Thus, the use of an arm for support while sliding is a "justifiable" action for that particular body movement, and therefore a ball which strikes a support arm would not be considered an "unnatural" position even if extended from the body."

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We seem to be on a free fall trajectory, the square pegs in round holes tactics were never going to work long term with the current personnel and Allegri seems incapable to pick the right starting XI or at least adjust and make subs at the right times, this last few games showed how inflexible we can be and that the stubbornness of one manager can truly make or break a season.

Jul 2, 2006
please read his quotes
https://football-italia.net/allegri-tricky-juventus-moment-but-we-must-be-realistic/

it has only three phrases: champions league is our goal. we have done an extraordinary job. inter are better. rest of it is repetition of same phrases with words changing places as if an ai tasked with stretching 3 phrases into an article.

now tell me, is this thing really a human being like some here claim or a braindead sociopath alien which should be locked up as soon as possible?

- - - Updated - - -

Ultras chanting for Allegri. Stockholm syndrome or just retards?
prostitution.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Ultras chanting for Allegri. Stockholm syndrome or just retards?
Low-grade brainless tattoed blind people calling themselves ultras. We saw that we dont need them, the result is the same if they are on the curva or there are some children.

I miss the days when every big game there was a coreographi and the whole stadium cheer, this new generation sucks

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
With the way they were set up and the way we were and our personnel it was obvious that if they scored first we'd be in serious trouble.

Think all involved have now taken their foot off the gas after the Inter loss, and Allegri gets the blame for that because it was an acceptance of mediocre targets. I think the players believe for a long time but Allegri covered himself. I also think the media have been very sneaky with constant questions about his future and that has had a factor, but it's the reality of the situation.

Can now see us stumbling until the end of the season, probably finish 3rd, Allegri goes and the money men at the club will see it as an achieved target.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
agresti's votes on goal italia:

JUVENTUS (3-5-2): Szczesny 6; Gatti 6, Bremer 6, Alex Sandro 5; Weah 5 (61’ Yildiz 5.5), McKennie 5.5, Locatelli 5 (77’ Nicolussi Caviglia s.v.), Rabiot 5.5, Cambiaso 6 (84’ Cerri s.v.); Milik 5, Chiesa 5 (77’ Iling s.v.). All. Allegri

sandro 3.5 or 4, he literally assisted the winner with a first touch of a toddler. milik 4, he missed a few sitters. bremer was solid af, 6.5 for me. the rest is more or less accurate.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
please read his quotes
https://football-italia.net/allegri-tricky-juventus-moment-but-we-must-be-realistic/

it has only three phrases: champions league is our goal. we have done an extraordinary job. inter are better. rest of it is repetition of same phrases with words changing places as if an ai tasked with stretching 3 phrases into an article.

now tell me, is this thing really a human being like some here claim or a braindead sociopath alien which should be locked up as soon as possible?

- - - Updated - - -

prostitution.
Sometimes I wonder what these journalists get paid for. Isn't scrutiny part of their job? Why don't they press him further and hold him to account for his errors? All they're doing is just providing him with a platform to repeat his loser mantra game after game.

But no they decide to ask stupid questions like "were Juventus too tired tonight" even though we had a full 8 days to recover.

Aug 2, 2005
Take it up to FIFA and demand them to change the rules or read them and understand the decision. Both players are doing sliding tackles so no handball.

"However, there is one major exception. The rule does make a specific exception for handball occurrences committed as long as a player's body position is "a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player’s body movement for that specific situation." Then a handball is not whistled.

This exception largely comes into play for a defensive player sliding to make a block. It is generally considered impossible to make a sliding movement without using an arm on the ground for support. Thus, the use of an arm for support while sliding is a "justifiable" action for that particular body movement, and therefore a ball which strikes a support arm would not be considered an "unnatural" position even if extended from the body."

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
It more simple than the body posture..
The defender leg/foot deflected the ball first and second
Then it touched his arm

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Thats not a penalty, defenders dont have intention. Its a random bounce.
Just think if it was a reversed thing of squads. It wouldnt also be a handball for penalty.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Thats not a penalty, defenders dont have intention. Its a random bounce.
Just think if it was a reversed thing of squads. It wouldnt also be a handball for penalty.
intention isn't required for a handball offense since forever. they changed the rule years ago

Screenshot_2024-02-13-17-46-24-29_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

they decided that the handballs were consequences of the players' justifiable body movement, that's all.

i think that they were wrong. either way it's just an other subjective element

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I get you, but in any case it would be an unfair call.
Because if not I would train my players to shoot at opponents hands instead of to the goal. Lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)