[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-1 Napoli [April 22nd, 2018] (3 Viewers)

FIRE/SELL

• Allegri Y

• Allegri N

• Dybala Y

• Dybala N

• Higuain Y

• Higuain N

• Marotta Y

• Marotta N

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Who cares about your personal reps? Why did you think it was relevant to post in the thread here? You can rep up or down whoever you like, but if you dont have anything relevant to bring to the topic, then stop posting dude. You can send me a personal message.
Wasn't less relevant than the bullshit you're posting.

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
Its funny because if you take all Boca`s players and compare them to Bentancur you`ll see that Bentancur is better than all of them...
as for bad deal - The bad deal was to sell Tevez for a joke of a fee but I guess we didnt have much choice in this one..
For sure you didn't see Rodrigo played at Boca. Otherwise you couldn't say that.
Boca fans suffered him!! Trust me
In short time juve will sell him for nothing and you will se juve lost money.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Man Max is really playing Asa a lot, I think he is starting to prefer him over Sandro, maybe trying to convince Asa to stay?

- - - Updated - - -

Really, horrendous? I remember a big mistake against Spurs, and a few shaky moments against Spurs and Real, but it was far from horrendous

his decline is one of the most overstated things here, he isn't nearly as bad as many make him out to be

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
Without mandzukic we can't count on making cross.
I would like to see him from the beginning but at the same time I can't imagine let one of Higuaín, dybala or d. Costa out

Hard choice for Allegri. Hope he doesn't miss it.

If what media says about benching dybala it's true... Bernardeschi is the only one who can replace Paulo's position.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)