[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Napoli [23rd April, 2023 20:45 CEST] (7 Viewers)

singus

Sep 22, 2020
A whole new low.

If you want to support Napoli then just do it, you don't need to justify it with some sort of 4d chess pro-Juve charade. Being a juventino at the moment isn't for fakers, fair-weather fans or the faint of heart, and if you're truly that desperate for a scudetto this year then we all understand your switch to Naples.
lol, what a way to twist what I said.
Obviously not a garbage fan. I desperately want this club to get back to its best, as quick and painless as possible. Its been 2 (or 5) years with suffering. If it takes 1 more nail, then its a blessing. But if 1 nail cant do it, then Im obviously for a win.

But please go on, twist what I said and create some drama to try to present yourself in a bright light and gain some cheap points.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
lol, what a way to twist what I said.
Obviously not a garbage fan. I desperately want this club to get back to its best, as quick and painless as possible. Its been 2 (or 5) years with suffering. If it takes 1 more nail, then its a blessing. But if 1 nail cant do it, then Im obviously for a win.

But please go on, twist what I said and create some drama to try to present yourself in a bright light and gain some cheap points.
Whichever way we look at it, hoping for a Napoli win tonight is not the way to go.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Can't wait to see Chats and Haricots ballin'
Looking forward to a big performance from Daniel. Hope Jean Jesús doesn't have too strong a performance for Napoli

- - - Updated - - -

So who is hoping for a Napoli win?
If my post was too complex, let me break it down for you.
I regret starting this drama. You win

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Its funny, isnt it. Im glad I made u laugh. Look at that line up again and would u consider it 2nd best team in the league? Ik I wouldnt.

- - - Updated - - -

Heartwarming! Total Jihadball guaranteed. Let's gooooooo!
Our first shot on goal will be in 70th minute... If we win with this group of jabronis against the most dominant Serie A team this season, I ll build a shrine for Al-legri for a daily worshipping.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Its funny, isnt it. Im glad I made u laugh. Look at that line up again and would u consider it 2nd best team in the league? Ik I wouldnt.

- - - Updated - - -

Our first shot on goal will be in 70th minute... If we win with this group of jabronis against the most dominant Serie A team this season, I ll build a shrine for Al-legri for a daily worshipping.
And we have biggest wage bill in Serie A speaks how our transfer recruitment policy works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)