[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Napoli [23rd April, 2023 20:45 CEST] (5 Viewers)

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Im divided on this one...

A) Is there a result of this match, that could instantly be shitcanning the fraud? If so, what result is that?
B) Is there a result that is required for us to defraud ourselves at the end of the season?
C) Is there a result that could lead to the fraud being given 1 more season here or is he out at the end of the season no matter what?

If A or B, then I will be cheering for garbage collectors tonight.
If C, then Im straight out terrified.

If none of those, then I will be cheering for a win tonight.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@singus
How about we try to win and play with some pride after the 5-1 humiliation and last week's loss? Since when did a Juve fan wish their team loses especially after the shit Napoli pulled at the hearing last week? They're heartbroken from the Milan loss so let's bury them tonight.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Im divided on this one...

A) Is there a result of this match, that could instantly be shitcanning the fraud? If so, what result is that?
B) Is there a result that is required for us to defraud ourselves at the end of the season?
C) Is there a result that could lead to the fraud being given 1 more season here or is he out at the end of the season no matter what?

If A or B, then I will be cheering for garbage collectors tonight.
If C, then Im straight out terrified.

If none of those, then I will be cheering for a win tonight.
A whole new low.

If you want to support Napoli then just do it, you don't need to justify it with some sort of 4d chess pro-Juve charade. Being a juventino at the moment isn't for fakers, fair-weather fans or the faint of heart, and if you're truly that desperate for a scudetto this year then we all understand your switch to Naples.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)