[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Empoli [August 28th, 2021] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
my question is very simple. who is top socrer in serie a last season.

the fact you can't asnwer it but keep deflecting to 1 match shows how salty you are.
Can you see the bigger picture: Even with Ronaldo, Juve can still lose to a small team. Therefore, the loss today can happen with or without him. Therefore, the shit that poster said is wrong.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Can you see the bigger picture: Even with Ronaldo, Juve can still lose to a small team. Therefore, the loss today can happen with or without him. Therefore, the shit that poster said is wrong.
he also won us matches mutliple times against similar small teams. hencey why he was TOP SCORER.

what did juve fail to do today? OUTSCORE the other team. did you see sandro and cuadrado crossing the ball into the box. to who? who was getting into goal scoring positions?

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Continuation of last season.
Every opponent can pass through us and has a clear game plan where they know their next pass.
We look up, pass to Dybala or Cuadrado, the opponent gets back into shape and then there is no plan after that so someone sticks a looping cross into the box.

Max may have thought playing 4 cm’s may force us to play through the middle and assert dominance. He now knows that isn’t an answer to whatever question he had.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
he also won us matches mutliple times against similar small teams. hencey why he was TOP SCORER.

what did juve fail to do today? OUTSCORE the other team. did you see sandro and cuadrado crossing the ball into the box. to who? who was getting into goal scoring positions?
I wish you watch the highlight of Juve-Benevento in the link I provided you where Ronaldo did play in that game but we still lost. Losing Ronaldo is a big loss but we can't sit here and cry. Life goes on. The season has just started. Give Max time. Have a little faith. That's my point.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Never expected fantastic results from day 1..a new coach, has new players and needs time to implement...happy to accept that. And yes we said that about pirlo but nothing ever came from it longer term.

I accept allegri experimenting here or there and figuring out what works and who and what doesn't etc...

However I look at the bench and wonder why locatelli isn't starting...why fagioli isn't starting.. in roles that they are clearly better than danilo playing. If they are not fully fit, play them first...then take them off if need be.

I hate seeing this shit.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Also, using Danilo as a centre mid means we have to see Alex Sandro moving in treacle for 90 minutes and De Sciglio’s face.
Shouldn’t need another reason to stop doing it.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Also, using Danilo as a centre mid means we have to see Alex Sandro moving in treacle for 90 minutes and De Sciglio’s face.
Shouldn’t need another reason to stop doing it.
Yep...but clearly he has more faith in danilo as a central midfielder than he does a younger player like fagioli who has played in that role 1000 more times in his life than danilo has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)