[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Empoli [August 28th, 2021] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
A lot.... A LOT.

Where do we start, Locatelli must play and I believe he will. We definitely need another midfielder. It is crazy how poor Rabiot and Bentancur are, whenever they play together they are shambolic. They don't have much time but they have time to make a move. Dybala needs a striker up front so it's good that we are getting Kean, one of Kean or Morata has to play. I don't think it's a question of formations but if we don't get another mid a 4 2 3 1 might be the best option. There is a serious issue of just periods of absolute chaos where we play suicide ball for no reason like in that first half, 0 organisation which needs to be addressed but what's very odd is that we interchange that with players just falling asleep. That more than formations or who plays and who doesn't play needs to be addressed first.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Next up. Napoli away and Milan at home :baus:
and there's the international break before these. and we usually play shit after those since the south americans are still jetlagged

i said multiple times that allegri isn't miracle maker and the squad isn't good enough, but i expected more from day 1. this is going to be a long season.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I am speechless, altough i am sure there is still plenty of time left to stabilize the ship and work out a winning formula but damn, this defeat today i really did not see it coming…

IMO , not that i doubt Allegri but it’s really hard to understand or justify why did he take off both Cuadrado and Chiesa when they ore ones of the few that can actually turn something out of nothing, even more so when chasing a goal down… some fitness issues would shed some light but it’s pointless to deny that today we’ve seen quite a few tactical and technical mistakes that we were supposed to be seeing way less of.

Hopefully today’s outcome will serve as a lesson both to the team and the management that need to look up a proper goalscoring striker aswell as a proper midfield playmaker or destroyer to be able to control games like this, we were toothless in our final pass and finishing today aswell as being prone to counters.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Locatelli is a fine player, but the rest of our midfield is so bad.

One simply cannot play football without a midfield. It's just the way it is.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
These players need to see psychologists. Those midfielders are mentally fucked up.

One more poor result and inter and lazio winning their next and suddenly we are way behind the eight ball and we will.be fucked as we're last season.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
These players need to see psychologists. Those midfielders are mentally fucked up.

One more poor result and inter and lazio winning their next and suddenly we are way behind the eight ball and we will.be fucked as we're last season.
They need the Wendy Rhoades of football

Jun 16, 2020
and there's the international break before these. and we usually play shit after those since the south americans are still jetlagged

i said multiple times that allegri isn't miracle maker and the squad isn't good enough, but i expected more from day 1. this is going to be a long season.
Formation today missed common sense. We don’t even have to point it out, everyone saw it. I don’t know what he was thinking.

And Rabiot and Bentancur… I’m so done with them. McKennie, Locatelli and Arthur have to bail us out this year. And we definitely have to keep one of the youngsters, seems like such a dumb decision to loan them out. There are no guarantees on our midfield.

bartemous

Dec 11, 2010
For some reason this reminds me of the fall of inter. After a word class team which won the triple poor signings and spendings a few years later they had a shadow of a team but had spend millions each year in order to get worse.
looking at our team unfortunately I do not see anyone except Chiesa that should stay. Locatelli might give something but early to say. De Ligt could be one for the future and worth holding on to but I think he has been poor ever since joining Juve. So perhaps 3 players are good enough for what we all believe Juve should be… that is years of work to get rid of everyone else and sign new players before we could compete in Serie A again unless Allegri does something magical.
looking at our team on paper I would say Inter, Roma, Lazio, Napoli and perhaps Milan are all better.
signing Rinaldo crippled our spending potential but his skill (although I have always hated him) gave enough goals to hide the shit we have on the pitch. i would give up on certain players already now even if we cannot offload them and try to grow Dragusin, Rannochia and Fags during the season and then hopefully offload half the team next year and continue on the radical rebuild necessary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)