[Serie A] Juventus 0-1 Empoli [August 28th, 2021] (17 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Where do we begin really with this team.

we can’t keep comfortable leads and we can’t come back at home against lower tier opposition.

Our defenders don’t know how to defend, our midfielders aren’t good defensively, offensively or in possession & positioning.

Our attackers want to be wingers or attacking midfielders.

Our manager clearly has absolutely no idea what to do with the players at his disposal, and I’m not surprised because in all honesty I see no way these players can function as a collective. We’ve been ruined by Paratici, he is like the idiot that plays monopoly and buys every property he lands on.

Today we genuinely had no identity and no idea what we were doing, this is a major step back. The games we’ve played with Allegri actually look even worse than how we played under pirlo and sarri. The manager is not important when the players are this incompetent

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
5th shitty seasons in a row but our management still haven't found what the problem is!

szcznesy, danilo, de sciglio, rugani, alex sandro, bentancur, rabiot, ramsey, mckennie, berna, kulusevski...

all mid-table and serie b level players!

bartemous

Dec 11, 2010
5th shitty seasons in a row but our management still haven't found what the problem is!

szcznesy, danilo, de sciglio, rugani, alex sandro, bentancur, rabiot, ramsey, mckennie, berna, kulusevski...

all mid-table and serie b level players!
yeah and look at the salary on those players. After signing mediocre players at top class wages I cannot blame them for not managing to get rid of the players. We have an entire team of Iaquinta's and Amauris who we have to allow to sit out their contracts… not sure how we can start the radical changes needed with unmovable assets

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Good result for the team that started. Now Allegri should have a better idea of what the players have to offer. Some of his initial comments about our midfielders was off the mark imo. Also not enough goals in this squad to win trophies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You think an unmotivated high salary primadonna would help in the game today?
who was top serie a scorer last season?

- - - Updated - - -

Atrocious perfromance.

How bad was that ref though? Not an excuse on our performance but he got so many calls wrong and was very inconsistent.
i've never seen him ref before. he new maybe

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Allegri did this to force some transfer action, the loss today was a small sacrifice for the greater good
Problem is he's left with overpriced crap that nobody wants or they don't want to leave. Completely was against getting Pjanic back but if only a small loan fee please do so. He'll probably tell management, I told you so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)