[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Siena (5th-Feb-2012) (27 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Would love to see us hammer them by 4 or 5 goals but i dont think Conte would allow it after going 2-0 he'l probably sub in our most defensive players out of respect to Siena lol.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If Milan drop points, I don't care how we win. 1-0 own goal from Siena, I don't give a shit just give me 3 points. We're going to need that cushion.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I don't believe in such thing as Jinx. We will speak again in May :)!
Are you saying that you don't believe in me? :(

I think we are doing very good job on the pitch, no?
I'm doing not bad at jinxing either! I watched milan play lazio! :klin: And I cursed at :inter: whenever the commentator said they were in the lead! :klin:

Hope is good. All I'm saying is, chill with the s-word. Nothing is decided yet, by far.[QUOTE/]
:agree:

I also don't agree that we're not struggling against the smaller teams. You mentioned 3 games, but left out the Chievo-game (0-0) and the Catania-game (1-1).
:agree: The 'wee teams' have a bad habit of raising their game against us. Juve must never underestimate them and always give 100% on the field, no matter who we play.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #146
    If Milan drop points, I don't care how we win. 1-0 own goal from Siena, I don't give a shit just give me 3 points. We're going to need that cushion.
    Too bad we're playing at the same time with Milan vs Napoli though. Things would have looked better if they didn't move Milan's game and let them play at night under more pressure after we win against Siena.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Too bad we're playing at the same time with Milan vs Napoli though. Things would have looked better if they didn't move Milan's game and let them play at night under more pressure after we win against Siena.
    The pressure of not knowing will effect them too. :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    What time is our game, in the afternoon or evening ? ( Italian time )
    As far as I'm aware we're playing at 15:00 Italian time. I think all games both tomorrow and Sunday were moved to 15:00, so there won't be any evening games this weekend.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Loving my Dad's statuses on Facebook lately

Juve prima nel ranking mondiale di gennaio FORZA JUVE.......................

Ogni giorno al mattino sono orgoglioso d'essere JUVENTINO FORZA JUVE............................

FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVENTUS..........

:lol: now I know where I get my passion for this club from

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Guys guys, let's not start sucking each others dicks quite yet.

I don't care how, but 6 points from Siena and Parma is a must.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Loving my Dad's statuses on Facebook lately

Juve prima nel ranking mondiale di gennaio FORZA JUVE.......................

Ogni giorno al mattino sono orgoglioso d'essere JUVENTINO FORZA JUVE............................

FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVENTUS..........

:lol: now I know where I get my passion for this club from
    :touched: My dad's been to two games with me, only decent father-son experience I've had, thank you Juventus :D

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    Lucky u guys,my dad is Inter fan :sergio:

Anyway rest of y family are with Juvetnus even mi little sis.(8 y old) loves Juventus and post all the time about Juve on FB :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Lucky u guys,my dad is Inter fan :sergio:

Anyway rest of y family are with Juvetnus even mi little sis.(8 y old) loves Juventus and post all the time about Juve on FB :D
    My father and brother are Interista but Mom and other two brothers are Juventini :D

My father doesn't know what's a corner-kick.
    :D

By the way, there is a talk about the possibility of postponing our game!!! Any info?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)