[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Lazio (November 17, 2012) (2 Viewers)

Juventus 0-0 Lazio MOM

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Isla

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
We are playing Chelsea 3 days later - that is a make or break match for our whole season in a way. I would definately rest a lot of players against Lazio. Pirlo is suspended which is a blessing in disguise because he has rarely had a break this season.

Perhaps I would go for: Buffon, Caceres, Bonucci, Barzagli, Isla, Giaccherini, Pogba, Vidal, Matri, Bentdner

I would rest: Chiellini, Vidal or Marchisio (have one sub the other at half time), Quags, Giovinco and Vucinic. Pirlo rested due to suspension.

If we lose points against Lazio, I can live with that given we are 4 points ahead in the table and have the match of the season against Chelsea 3 days later. That is a must win game against the European Champions!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
I would rest: Chiellini, Vidal or Marchisio (have one sub the other at half time), Quags, Giovinco and Vucinic. Pirlo rested due to suspension.
I don't think Quagliarella, Giovinco and Vucinic need resting. if anything, they need more playing time. Vucinic and Giovinco need to improve their perfromance, and Quagliarella needs consistent playing time to keep his good form.
on the others you mentioned I do agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)