[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Lazio (November 17, 2012) (1 Viewer)

Juventus 0-0 Lazio MOM

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Isla

• Pogba

Results are only viewable after voting.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Great logic there - just like we never had a problem in beating Merda recently?

If Juve doesn't turn up mentally they'll lose.

Lazio pumped us hard in Coppa a couple of years back.

- - - Updated - - -

He's probably worried we'd put 6 past them.
WELL SAID!

I believe there are people in this forum who are constantly overconfident that we are going to trash this or that team. We must really adopt last seasons mentality of staying humble, working hard and remembering where we were three years ago!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway guys.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This game last season :touched:

Never celebrated a goal more

- - - Updated - - -

we all agree that this game is sacrifice-able... but I trust Conte will know how to plan it out perfectly.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
WELL SAID!

I believe there are people in this forum who are constantly overconfident that we are going to trash this or that team. We must really adopt last seasons mentality of staying humble, working hard and remembering where we were three years ago!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway guys.....
I still prefer to remember where we were for 100 years.Stop looking back at postcalciopoli time, we are JUVE.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
The Chelsea game is arguably more important for our season; should we win that, then we have a real chance of being in the KO phase of the CL.

I'd ensure our key players are fresh and ready to encounter Chelsea, as we can recover from points lost/dropped in Serie A. We only have 2 more CL games until February (provided we make it past the group stages), so we should focus all our attention and energy on that competition for now.
:tup::tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I smashed my knee against my computer table as I jumped up whilst celebrating Ale's goal :touched:

One of the most epic celebrations ever
Definitely....that goal was magic!! Fans and players alike wehere like "WTfbbqrfr3f3 ALEEEE"

Buffon´s run of madness said it all.... it was an epic goal from a hero who saved us once again in our moment of need.

- - - Updated - - -

I got on my knees and started clapping, that was a Scudetto winner IMO.
yup. it was a turning point.... we needed that win to beat milan in the race....
after that goal, we got the momentum we needed to end milan´s hope.

I really think that Ale´s goal was crucial for us to winning the scudetto. Yeh, even when benched hecould do things like that.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Chiellini, Barzagli and Marchisio are going to start in Italy's game tomorrow. Those are the only Juve players starting for Italy. Italy is playing 4-3-3 tomorrow btw.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Lazio have been in great form, Hernanes, Klose and Candreva in particular.

Pirlo will be a great loss for us as will Mauri for them.

It should be a great match and if all goes to plan Juve are favoured to come out with the win. Juve just has to maintain the intensity they've exhibited in their last two matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)