[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm surprised so many think we played badly, they did absolutely nothing and we created chances. Sometimes it goes in, sometimes it doesn't. We looked far superior to them however.
I really liked how we played but the coach blew it by not putting the right players at the right time in the 2nd half.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
Giorgio motm by far for me , followed by Juan .Too bad we cancelled the progress we've been done after beating napoli , we will be at 3 points again probably , win was also great because we were overtaking inter , now Roma with 2 games in hands they can come at 40 and Lazio also at 38 , it looks like this year we will have to sweat for scudetto

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We played well. But we again absolutely SUCKED in front of goal where everything you do for 90 mins comes down to what you do in the 6 yard box and we simply had nothing to offer. Incredible from Mandzukic to be honest. At least Cuadrado was pinging him the crosses he needed in the 2nd half and got nothing in return.
Oh absolutely but there isn't much a coach can do about that. Mandzu had to bury one of his chances. But we could've absolutely won this game 3-0.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We had our chances and didn't take them, can't blame Allegri for that.
We didn’t have as many chances in the second half, bringing in Costa or Berna would have been nice to change things up, it just looked like Allegri was happy with the 0-0, which was confirmed by the Bentancur sub. The win over Napoli will mean nothing if they beat Fiorentina tomorrow.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Terrible game, terrible approach, pussy tactics throughout from the starting lineup to the subs. I wonder what excuses Allegri will come up with after repeating so many times how this was a must win.

The Piole N.R

MDS 6
Benatia 7
Chiellini 6.5
Asamoah 5.5

Khedira 6
Pjanic 6
Matuidi 6

Cuadrado 6.5
Higuaini 5
Mandzukic 4.5

Dybala 5
Bentancur N.R
Im sorry Jack, but this is nonsense. The 0-0 is dissapointing, but we played a very good game.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Dybala is a confidence player, he hardly looked pumped up. Did Allegri really think Dybala would come off the bench and score? Pjanic should have come off much earlier. Mom is between cuadrado and asabob.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I wonder if Marchisio is really struggling, hasn't seen any minutes lately.
idk but if Khedira continues like this and Marchisio is not on form then we should see more of Bentancur.

about Asa I thought he did well today. Should AS start? Sure.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Dybala is a confidence player, he hardly looked pumped up. Did Allegri really think Dybala would come off the bench and score? Pjanic should have come off much earlier. Mom is between cuadrado and asabob.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It was very reasonable for Allegri to give Dybala a chance to win the game. Obviously he's not up for it, he needs way more bench time.

As for asabob, he was horrendous, put us in precarious situations many times and killed off our attack practically every time he touched it. One good shot on goal can't hide that.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #338
    Oh absolutely but there isn't much a coach can do about that. Mandzu had to bury one of his chances. But we could've absolutely won this game 3-0.
    It was clear Mario was off today...we used, what 2 subs? Dybala and Bencantur?

Why not Bernie or DC for Mario?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    I think he knew that cuadrado and Mandzukic were killing them with those far post crosses and didn't want to change it. Could argue he should've bought Dybala on earlier but we had a strangle hold on the match.
    We looked like last years in form Juve, but missed our chances. He still didn't go for the win, considering the decisions he made.
    To be honest, I'm still baffled. It looked like we played Benevento, but Allegri still didn't go for it. We didn't even use three subs and one of them was Pjanic for Betancur, ffs :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)