[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #23
    no nonsense please Max.

Buffon

MDS Benatia Chiellini AS

Pjanic Matuidi

Cuads Dybala Mandzu

Higuain

subs: Marchisio, DC, Barzagli
    I agree. :tup:

Time to unleash Mario & Chiellini on those punk asses

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Can’t fucking wait for this one. Love playing these cunts at our stadium. They’ll be shitting themselves at the prospect of us breaking their undefeated run. Similar to how they came to JStadium last season after a 7 or 8 game winning streak, and they got JUAN’D ❤️

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    :numnum:

Nah man, I honestly think that hatred, just like love, is...How you say...Irrational? Unexplainable?

Of course, in recent times, I've disliked Juve more because I'm jealous & envious of their achievements. But historically, I hate Milan much much much more than Juve.

I don't believe there is no right or wrong, on who should be our #1 enemy. It all comes down to one's self.
    The real heated rivalry is with Juventus. There is a right and wrong and this is the only right answer. The enemy does not come according to one's feelings, that's insane. This is a football club with 110 years of history, that identity decides who the enemy is. And Juventus is the enemy. Milan is just an annoying relative.

The Milan game is important for the city, important for Serie A (it's the biggest proper derby in Europe), it's important for the fans but it gets nowhere near the heat that the Juventus games get. There's nothing close to that. No one will say that it's a second rated game, but it pales in importance in front of the Juventus fixture.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    We will win this one too, even if it isn't glamorous and cede possession like we did against Nipples.

These other Serie A sides don't have it in big games like we do and our confidence is returning. The added pressure from their good start to the season and label as scudetto challengers will weight them down at J stadium.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Start Berna if he's fully match-fit. Dybala can use a rest.

I think Inter will be harder than Napoli. Napoli knows to play only one way, and we took advantage of their height too.

Haven't watched Inter, but they sound balanced and physically dominating.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
    Nov 26, 2017
    Our matches vs inter from 10/11 season

- - - Updated - - -

We have always fucked up inter not only at our stadium but theirs too, time for some war

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Start Berna if he's fully match-fit. Dybala can use a rest.

I think Inter will be harder than Napoli. Napoli knows to play only one way, and we took advantage of their height too.

Haven't watched Inter, but they sound balanced and physically dominating.
    Yeah right, ,especially when they equalized Bologna with a non existing penalty in the last minutes and few other games.We must trash them very hard and after that they will lose their heads .Just determination and concentration and we are winning this.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    This game is a world cup final for Inter they will show up and run until their legs fall off

Probably will be our most difficult game of the season because beating Juve is the highest honour a club like Inter can achieve

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #40
    After beating Napoli in Naples and securing CL r.16 our confidence should be sky high. We have our home Crowd cheer us on...makes for a perfect mixture to have our team pumped up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)